Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2243 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 02:00 PM
    Giddiness & weight loss
    In one month or say 6 weeks , I seem to have lost 4 kgs of weight. I was 84 kgs & now 80. Cite reasons. Is it because of green tea alone?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 02:31 PM

If you are drinking only green tea, or drinking only water, or a beverage and nothing else, you are depriving yourself of essential nutrients and is an unwise decision if you want to maintain you health. Nothing, absolutely nothing, is worth losing your wellbeing and health (if indeed you had that distinction in the first place).

You don't say male or female. Each has their own bodily requirements to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Diet and exercise properly regulated are paramount.

You are missing protein, essential to maintain muscle mass.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

Umbilical Hernia & Pregnancy - Weight Loss in the 37th Week [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so I pushed it this time around. Aside from all the chaos this pregnancy of job changes and resident changes... I hit a major cleaning spree. I wanted everything organized, categorized and clean. My husband seemed to be making time for everyone but me in the time I went on my cleaning spree...

Loss of weight and bloody & mucusy stools [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 8 week old miniature schnuazer that has had bloddy stools and mucusy. He doesn't seem to eat as much as he should but does eat (eats better since I switched his food). He has lost weight and is down to 2.4 lbs. The bloody stools have seemd to stop for that last 2 days but is stool watery...

View more questions Search