Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donjuan3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 12:59 PM
    I have an acer computer,but cant get my dell printer to print,it says I have installe
    I have a acer computer, and tried to install my dell printer,when I hit the print button,it does not print ,it s looks liked it is installed in programs,just won't print .please help
    donjuan3
    dannac Posts: 267, Reputation: 9

Jun 8, 2010, 12:23 PM

Check the
    Control Panel
    Printer & Faxes

Make sure it's showing in there and select it as the default printer.

If it's not showing in "P & F" you need to install the drivers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get Epson R280 printer to print black only even though it is a color printer? [ 1 Answers ]

Was wondering why I cannot get my Epson R280 to print black only, as all my colors are empty?

When I use word and printer out my dell 992 AIO printer says communication not availi [ 1 Answers ]

When I use word and printer out my dell 992 AIO printer says communication not available I got a virus and rebooted everything because I couldn't get on at all so then after that I downloaded software and all the drives from dell.com and now whenever I try to print it says communication not...

Samsung ML-4500 Printer/ Dell Computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell Computer. with Windows XP/ I am trying to connect a Samsung ML-4500 Laser Beam Printer to work with it... It is not an option in Windows. I found a site Samsung ML-4500 download site. Still didn't work. Can anyone help me with this. Is there possibly a compatible printer to the...

Print code for Dell Laser Color Printer (model 3100cn) [ 6 Answers ]

I write software for Windows and need to know what code to send to a Dell Laser Color printer (Model 3100cn) to have it select the multipurpose tray instead of the main tray so it will print envelops from that tray. Anyone know the code to accomplish this?

Print codes for Dell Laser Printer [ 1 Answers ]

I write software and need to know the printer code to send to a Dell Laser Color printer to have it select the multipurpose tray instead of the main tray so it will print envelops from that tray. Anyone know the ascii code to accomplish this?

View more questions Search