Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    secret11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 11:07 AM
    Tiny pink growth on vagina
    I haven't had sex nor have been sexually active for a while but I am very concerned, I had just found a growth of some sort on my labia I believe it's called, the color is no different nor does it itch or cause any discomfort but I have no idea what it is or why I have it. It sticks out about half a centimetre but is not a pimple, its like a little piece of skin that sticks out, is this a normal thing to have? I'm a little bit worried.. :s
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 12, 2010, 11:09 AM

Is it possible that it's a mole? I have one or two moles in that region, myself.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 11:32 AM

It doesn't sound like anything-you said it's the same color as the rest of your skin and isn't causing any discomfort and is like a piece of skin, that's likely all it is. But its always safe than sorry. If its concerned you enough to come online trying to find out what it is, you should probably call your dr or gyno just to be sure.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 01:57 PM

Could also be a skin tag or STD wart but then it could be a dozen other things.

I guess my question back is why are you not making a doctor appointment to have it checked. Since it could be something, ( most likely not) but a chance it could, do you not want a professional opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny bugs, look like a tiny brain [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, It is that time of year again and those brain bugs are back. They fly, are kind of grey and don't seem to do much. They are around my bay windows and other sills, one on a wall here and there but not as much as the Bay. I was told once they might be sill bugs. Have no idea where they come...

Tiny TV [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 3 yr old 4.5 inch Sylvania black and white TV that uses an adapter to the wall and a tiny plug that goes into the TV, not a cable. Its only 3 yrs old, I bought it in Big Lots. I bought a nice converter box today from Circuit city, a Zenith DTT901. I cannot get a signal because I don't...

Calculate the international growth rate & sustainable growth rate? [ 1 Answers ]

S&S Air INC. 2006 income statement $ Sales: 21,785,300 Cost of goods sold: ...

Pink and Black; Black and Pink 2 times is a charm [ 8 Answers ]

Any color combination, any time, its always a good time :)

Tiny tiny bumps [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I am a virgin and have never done anything more than kissing.. I am only 15. I have kissed a person who is sexually active which is why I am worrying about this so much, that's was five months ago I would say. I was just browsing YouTube and stumbled across a herpes film. I got worried...

View more questions Search