12th science physics
    I want free videos for teaching 12th physics please guide
    yakkap Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 09:16 AM

Please send explanatory videos for teaching 12th physics maharashtra board
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 09:21 AM

Go to your local public or college library to see if they own any DVDs by The Teaching Company. (If they don't, request them through interlibrary loan.) There is a science series with instructors teaching both high school and college level physics. The viewer is not told how to teach, but watching the DVDs would give the viewer organization and instruction ideas.

While you're at the library, talk with a reference librarian about materials to guide with physics instruction. He/she may know of other materials available for checkout. (WorldCat is a good resource.)

Your local community college is another good resource for you. Ask their science department for help.

The Teaching Company : Educational Courses on DVD, Audio CD, Tape, and Cassette - Lecture Series by College/University Professors

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics - working in the science industry [ 2 Answers ]

Explain, using examples from different laboratories, why laboratory procedures and practices must be clearly communicated? You will need to cover the following: Procedures: - chemical store management - ordering procedures - collection/transport of substances and equipment for disposal -...

What shoul I do after 12th [ 2 Answers ]

:eek:iam a student of 12th class and iam having bio as my subject in science stream.i want to know that which career i should prefer.because i really don't know about the right career which i should choose?:confused:

Until the 12th of NEVER [ 9 Answers ]

Hello: A paroled sex offender now in police custody is suspected of being a serial killer who attacked and killed five women in Lansing. Doesn't this mean we should just never let a sex offender out? Is the guy taking a wizz in the alley a sex offender?? I'll bet the father of the little...

Science and Physics [ 2 Answers ]

What is 400 Newtons in Kilograms?

View more questions Search