Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashwini7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 08:54 AM
    Introduction letter of travelagent
    Rani tours and travels want to introduce to all hotels in india by email

Apr 12, 2010, 09:03 AM
    I have started a travel agency in mumbai-mira road.I want to introduce myself as Rani 's Tours& Travels for hotel bookings and hotel packages to all hotels in india

Apr 12, 2010, 09:05 AM
    [QUOTE=ashwini7;2311929]I have started a travel agency in mumbai-mira road.I want to introduce myself as Rani 's Tours& Travels for hotel bookings and hotel packages to all hotels in india.we deal with air tickets, railway tickets and bus tickets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company?

Introduction Letter [ 2 Answers ]

:)Any body could help me with a sample of introduction letter introducing new company

Introduction Letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a new business (farm house) aimed at supplying meat to hotels and restaurants. I do bread the animals; cow, ram, sheep, goat, chicken, etc in the farm and then slaughter and package the meat to those businesses. I recently got a contact with a Five-Star Hotel and would like to send...

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start my HR Firm and Training Institute but I don't know how to write introduction letter for Companies and Candidates and also want to design PPT. Please help me.

View more questions Search