Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuppence Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2003, 03:28 PM
    Do you see a marriage for me in the near future ?
    Hi there,

I was wondering if you see a marriage for me in the next years ? Iam 35 and feel like my bio clock is ticking ? :-*
    Thank for your little insight !

Angela
    shahrouzlover_lov Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2003, 06:12 AM
     Do you see a marriage for me in the near futu

Hi
    Do u marry with me ? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=24811 The above link is a question about money in a relationship. It turned into a religious discussion by one member. My question is: Are all marriages considered to be "religious ceremonies"? A marriage in a Church is usually considered a...

Future of long distance marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm 24 years old with a 22 month daughter. I've been married for the past 5 years, but haven't lived with my husband for long. He keeps me away from him on one pretext or another. So, we are always apart. Now that I have a daughter I want my husband to be there for her while she's...

View more questions Search