Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    batgirl1492 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2010, 07:37 PM

Yeah I see what you mean. But I am just saying we aren't like that if you know what I mean. I know for sure that things won't be taken to far or get out of control. Thanks a bunch.]
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2010, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by batgirl1492 View Post
    Yeah i see what you mean. But i am just saying we arent like that if you know what i mean. i know for sure that things wont be taken to far or get out of control. Thanks a bunch.]
    You're welcome sweetie... :)
    alahla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 05:03 PM
    Well either he doesn't like you or he doesn't like to hug in public :confused: cause that's how it was with me and my boyfriend and then he told me that he doesn't like to hug in public so we would only hug kike when no one or only our close friends were around and that was okey dokey with me cause you don't want want to force him and if you do then be expecting for an uncomfortable hug or more likely a break up:( good luck and I wish you two the best of luck:):D:):D!!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2010, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alahla View Post
    well either he doesnt like you or he doesnt like to hug in public :confused: cause thats how it was with me and my boyfriend and then he told me that he doesnt like to hug in public so we would only hug kike when no one or only our close friends were around and that was okey dokey with me cause you dont want want to force him and if you do then be expecting for an uncomfortable hug or more likely a break up:( good luck and i wish you two the best of luck:):D:):D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I wish you both good luck, but I do hope you all are older than fourteen or fifteen!
    courtneyoung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 09:36 PM
    Hug him now girl he's going to get away hug him now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to hug my boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been dating this gorgeous guy for 3 weeks tomorrow. And we are both really shy. And I've asked him about hugging and he said he does, but since we're both shy people, we don't or I don't know how to give him a hug. Can somebody please give me advice on how to hug a shy gorgeous guy. Please...

Why won't he hold my hand, hug me, kiss me or demand my time? [ 11 Answers ]

Basic Background: I am a nursing student, not totally studious but it is my time keeper. He just graduated from a trade school and is a mechanic working on semi s, 8 to 5 Mon to Sat. We meet online, July 2009, when I responded to a posting he had and emailed regularly for a while then decided to go...

Shold I kiss my boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have aboy friend and we loved each other deeply we meet accidentally and we liked each other from first sight,by the way he is not from my country he studies here in my home,I don't know but he wants to kiss me but I hesitate with it but in the same time I want do it, because I really...

He wants to hug and kiss all the time, but I don't! [ 22 Answers ]

Hello! Some background is needed, but I don't want to make the entry toooo long. The summer before my freshman year in high school I was raped by a acquaintance that was a senior at my same high school. I never reported it to the police and up until about a year ago, the only people who knew...

No kiss no hug yet [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: :( I met my boyfriend for almost 4months,but there is still no kiss,huge between us!should I worried?does it mean my boyfriend has no interest in me?how can I know he wants that?

View more questions Search