Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wondering Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2003, 09:39 AM
    Reconcile or divorce?
    I've been married for a long, long time. My husband left me, but now is talking to me again. He says he wants a divorvce and has offered a settlement. However, he is being so nice and caring it makes me think there is the possibilitie of a reconciliation. So, which is it? How are things going to work out?
    chabat Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2003, 12:55 PM
    reconcile or divorce?
    This is the best marriage website there is in my opinion. It hellped me a lot when my marriage was in trouble, the support and response is phenomenal.

Link:
    http://www.marriagebuilders.com/grap...i01_forum.html

Let me know if it helped.
    Mylena36 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2003, 12:45 AM
    reconcile or divorce?

You are the one that holds the answer to your question.

Has the reason you split up in the first place chainged? If not then it doesn't matter hw nice he is to you now, it will resurface and could be worse than before.

Talking to him in an open and honest way is the only real chance you have at getting what you want. Tell him what it is you want out of the relationship, and if he cannot give it to you with both hands open, then you need to move on.

Hope this helps,

Mylena36 8)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mom needs a divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My mother is trying to purchase a townhome and my mother and father have been separated for over 16 years now the mortgage company states that my father would have to sign at closing. My mother told them she has nothing to from him since 1991 when he left. The mortgage company said she needs to...

Reconcile an account [ 2 Answers ]

What are the steps to reconcile a business' bank account?

Divorce [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has filed for divorce and we've been separated since June, 2003. He's not provided any support for me or my three children. I can't afford an attorney. Any free resources available on what I need to do? I've responded to the suit, but he's filed for joint custody and my children do...

Just out of a divorce [ 1 Answers ]

I've been with a truly wonderful man for almost 2 years. When I met him he had more baggage than some airports however I was aware of this. I wouldn't have hung on through all his issues had he not shown me the kind of love women dream of. He and I have a very adult relationship. We got each other...

View more questions Search