Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naluk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2010, 05:44 PM
    Can't even go to the Facebook site
    Every time I go to www.facebook.com it has a

Apache 2 Test Page
    Powered by CentOS

This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly.

Every time no mater what browser I use it goes to this page with the web address still showing www.facebook.com and I am able to go to other website just not that one please help thank you some much
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 12, 2010, 07:48 AM

Not knowing your configuration or where and how you are tiring to reach Facebook there are to obvious things that may be causing the problem.
    1. Malware is redirecting you to a site, in this case a site that has not been built
    2. you are trying to reach Facebook from a network that blocks access to Facebook for some reason and their page explaining that Facebook is blocked is down.

The Apche test page just tells you that you are viewing a webserver with Apache running and no site setup.
    If you run any form of Windows update your AV deinitions and run a full AV Scan once all viruses are cleared, run System Update repete this weekly.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 12, 2010, 07:49 AM
    As cmeeks suggested, sounds like you have picked up some malware/virus.
    Time to get scanned and cleaned up.
    brian480 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2010, 11:30 PM
    I have the same problem as above I ran malware bytes antimalware and spybot nothing on either

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an image as for banner. How can I put it on my site or another site [ 1 Answers ]

I have an image as for banner. How can I put it on my site or another site

I am trying to find a site to make a site [ 9 Answers ]

I'm looking for a good website to make a good website and I don't wnt 2 buy or install or download anything onto my computer synthasite was a good one but I didn't quite like it

How to speed up site to site VPN [ 3 Answers ]

I use an accounting application which is based in another location .whoever it takes several minutes to retrieve the information from the area using VPN. The VPN uses a VPN broudband router which are at both ends, however we connect via a service provider. How can I improve the speed when...

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

View more questions Search