Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rjrox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2010, 05:41 PM
    What is the value today of a 15 year annuity that pays $750 a year? The annuity's fir
    What is the value today of a 15 year annuity that pays $750 a year? The annuity's first payment occurs six years from today.the annual interest rate is 12% for years 1 through 5 and 15% thereafter.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 13, 2010, 07:26 AM

This is clearly a homework problem. Please do noit expect us to give you the answer - you should try to do this problem yourself, then let us know what you think the answer is and someone here will be happy to check it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 75 and on Social Security how do I evict my 35 year old son who pays no rent? [ 1 Answers ]

My 35 year old son, his wife and child moved in with me 4 years ago promising to pay half utilities rent. I am 75 and on social security and own my home. My son nor his wife have work or bring in any money. They pay me 'NO' rent or utilities and if my son makes any money doing an odd job and pays...

Find the NPV and PI of an annuity that pays $500 per year for eight years and costs [ 2 Answers ]

Find the NPV and PI of an annuity that pays $500 per year for eight years and costs $2,500. Assume a discount rate of 6 percent.

5 year old talking to gohst.and went to hospital today. [ 11 Answers ]

5 year old talking to gohst.. and went to hospital today please answer? So my friends daughter is 5 years old and since she was 2 she has seen ghost and talked to them.. now she's 5 and me and my friend were talking to her today and trying to see what she would say about the ghost and she like...

Trust is Beneficiary. Who pays the taxes on Annuity interest? [ 1 Answers ]

My Mother died in 2007 and had a simple Trust. She had a total of five annuities. Two went directly to my sister and I as 50/50 beneficiaries. The other three went into the trust to maintain the home/property until it sells. My sister and I were both issued 1099-I for the money we received from...

My 8 year old did something strage today [ 10 Answers ]

My 8 year old daughter is a sweet one. Today morning I noticed something very strange. She gets those small fliers from school which she has to get signed from us. I check her bag everyday for the homework and I didn’t notice that last week. The teacher sent a note that the homework was not...

View more questions Search