Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mese_07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2006, 03:07 PM
    Maybe or Maybe Not
    I just had a baby by a dude who I was friends with. We were messing around with each other for a year and a couple of months. This dude was not wirh me through my pregency and now he is in my life. He and I are now in this relationship. Even though I told him that just because I was having his son that I didn't want him to think that I need to be with him. I just told him that I wanted him to be there for his son.
    Now that we are together I want to get married. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him a engagement ring.
    Am I going to get married? Or if not Are be going to be together for a long time?:o
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2006, 03:42 PM
    Do you love him? Does he love you?

I don't quite get it here?

Are you just together because you have a baby?

But can anyone answer that?

Why did he leave the first time?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2006, 04:02 PM
    It all depends on each of you. You both have a beautiful son. Now you are together and would like to get married. Has he talked about marriage as well. Remember marriage is supposed to be a life long commitement. No easy way out. Through good times and bad times and rich and poor and so forth. Just for chanch that maybe he is not ready as you are be patient and do your best to enjoy quality time with each other.

Do not push the issue. Both people need to be ready.

Joe
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2006, 05:17 PM
    Hi Mese,

First, this is a really good site for excellent advice. These folks here really are incredible with the insight they give. Only thing is no one can really see into the future. Your last 2 questions you asked, are questions you should be asking yourself. Does that make sense?

There may be some incredible positive developments that have taken place since now the two of you have been together, but you didn't go into it too much, so it's hard to say.

I guess I need to ask you the questions:

1) Do you want to get married to this man?

2) If you do, what are your reasons?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search