Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melodienoble Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 10:59 PM
    Born in france to american parents.
    Can I get a French citizenship if I was born in France, lived in France for 8 years, speak French and will be returning to France to teach English and as a music artist? Do you know if I have to be living in France first to qualify? My parents are both from the U.S.

Thank you so much :-)
    melodienoble Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American born with portuguese parents and want a portuguese passport [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all. Basically I am trying to find a way around being american (born and raised) and trying to go to the UK to live with my boyfriend and work there. I thought the easist way might be to obtain a portuguese passport and therefore be free to rome in and out of the UK with out visa issues that I...

I was born in Paris, France in 1970 an am a us citizen. How do I become french too? [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in Paris in 1970 and declared US citizenship at age 16. Can I now apply to be a French citizen as well?

Born in France to an american Father [ 1 Answers ]

I havea friend who's American Father was working for the Secret Service in France when she was born to her French Mother. She has been told she could be deported to France and was brought here in 1962.. she was born in 1961. She has never been to France. IS she considered an american citizen? She...

View more questions Search