Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzjezzie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 09:49 PM
    Can anyone help in translating the words Live Love Believe in sanskrit?
    Hi,
    I want to get the words Live Love Believe tattoed in sanskrit. Would anyone know how to translate these word for me? Thanks
    jintymcginty Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2010, 04:52 AM

How would you know if you are told the truth or not? What if you get "hot and cold running water" (or some other meaningless phrase - or an obscenity) tattoed in sanskrit on your body just because some stranger on line told you it was OK?
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Apr 12, 2010, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mzjezzie View Post
    hi,
    i want to get the words live love believe tattoed in sanskrit. Would anyone know how to translate these word for me?? Thanks
    जीव अनुरज विश्वसिहि

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translating Words and Phrases Into Sanskrit. The Ins and Outs of It. [ 17 Answers ]

I am just wondering what is involved in the translation of words and phrases from the English language into the written or spoken language of Sanskrit. From time to time, we get some questions about how to translate words or phrases from the English language to the Sanskrit language or script, and...

Translating Name Into Sanskrit [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, does anyone know how to write the name Dominic in Sanskrit? I've looked on many websites but can't seem to get the word. If anyone knows I would be very grateful if you could pass it on. Thanks x

Translating a name into sanskrit [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to have my late best friend's name tattooed on me in sanskrit writing. Does anyone know how to translate Adam into Sanskrit? Thanks!!

Availability of Words or Names When Translating to the Written Sanskrit [ 6 Answers ]

Sometimes when people appear on this site who really seem to know how to translate words or names from other languages to the written Sanskrit, there are words or names for which there are no equivalents in Sanskrit to which they can be translated that they mention. I am wondering if there is any...

Live, Laugh, Love in Sanskrit [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm looking to get a tattoo in Sanskrit and need some translations! Could anyone translate the following phrases for me please : 1. Live Laugh Love 2. Life is Beautiful

View more questions Search