Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    That's not bad at all, I'm five two, and i'm 19 9high metabolism) 126 is great. :) I hope I'm about that size later in life.
    I work at it.. walking hand weights... Banana pudding.. hot fudge cakes.:D
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    I work at it.. walking hand weights...Banana pudding..hot fudge cakes.:D
    I'm trying to gain weight. It's not working, yet.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 09:29 PM
    That's not bad at all, I'm five two, and i'm 19 9high metabolism) 126 is great. :) I hope I'm about that size later in life.
    What the heck is that? I know you don't weigh 19 lbs, 199 lbs...
    So was it 109 or 119:confused:
    I'll only be worried if you weigh 19 or 199:)
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 09:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    What the heck is that? I know you don't weigh 19 lbs, 199 lbs...
    so was it 109 or 119:confused:
    I'll only be worried if you weigh 19 or 199:)
    I think it's a 119 pounds or 109 pounds. :confused:
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 09:47 PM

Age 19 (high metabolism) :)
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 09:52 PM
    Age 19 (high metabolism) :)
    Sorry ohso.. my brain is beginning to shut down... Hugs.. Goodnight:)
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 11:42 AM

Basics with a twist...
    A nice tender steak grilled to your preferred temp.

Top with equal parts blue cheese and butter (about 1 TBLS each)mixed together and home made croûtons

Broil (in oven) for about a minute and sprinkle real grated Parmesan on top.
    :):)
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 11:55 AM
    Basics with a twist...
    A nice tender steak grilled to your preferred temp.

top with equal parts blue cheese and butter (about 1 TBLS each)mixed together and home made croûtons

Broil (in oven) for about a minute and sprinkle real grated Parmesan on top.
    :):)
    JD that sounds wonderful! I love blue cheese. How about spinach dip?:D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 03:15 PM
    The pizza worked out well. Didn't look too good as I grilled it on foil, but the flavor was fantastic!
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    The pizza worked out well. Didn't look too good as I grilled it on foil, but the flavor was fantastic!
    Oh goody.. I'm going to try it ! Thanks J.. What all did you put on it!:D
    Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 03:26 PM
    I used the Martha White dough mix. Then I fired up the grill, slapped out the dough and placed it on the foil with quite a bit of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil). I got the bottom crisp then flipped it over and put light sauce, pepperoni, onions, sausage and mozzarella cheese. Wanted to do the green olives, but I was out and I am the only one in the family that likes them.

Cooking time was about 15 minutes. Yummy. Again the crust did NOT look like a regular pizza but had the fire grilled taste to it.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 03:28 PM
    I used the Martha White dough mix. Then I fired up the grill, slapped out the dough and placed it on the foil with quite a bit of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil). I got the bottom crisp then flipped it over and put light sauce, pepperoni, onions, sausage and mozzarella cheese. Wanted to do the green olives, but I was out and I am the only one in the family that likes them.

Cooking time was about 15 minutes. Yummy. Again the crust did NOT look like a regular pizza but had the fire grilled taste to it.
    I have to try it:eek:
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 03:49 PM

Poratabello mushrooms basted with olive oil are really good on the grill. We just got back from camping on a coastal island of Georgia. I grilled steak (New york strip) sausages, corn on the cob, pork ribs, onions wrapped in foil with spices and butter, and of course, hamburgers and hot dogs.

I love the really THICK pork chops with bone in. I also love to cook Boston butts, and make barbecue. I also grill Shrimp, and Salmon steaks. Shark steaks are really good, but be sure to peel the skin off first. It makes the meat bitter if you leave it on.

Vegetables are good too. I have some good recipes for Burgundy mushrooms, pineapple chicken, and others, if you'd like them.

I also cook a lot of game, like Deer, Elk, Quail, Rabbit, Duck, etc.

I only kill what we eat. With the exception of nusaince animals like Armadillo, and Coyotes. They are non idigenous to this area, and cause various problems.

We fish a lot, and always enjoy eating them, usually fried though.

I'm building a pit for cooking whole hogs and deer, in the back yard. We are using rocks from our 20 acres.

I love to cook, always have. And cooking over hot coals is my favorite. I'd love to share some recipes with you.
    Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post

Vegetables are good too. I have some good recipes for Burgundy mushrooms,
    Share please. I'm just tired of the same 'ole same 'ole.

I really need some variations. We are not really fish eaters, nor do we eat game. Hubby hasn't hunted in years.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 03:59 PM
    Share please. I'm just tired of the same 'ole same 'ole.

I really need some variations. We are not really fish eaters, nor do we eat game. Hubby hasn't hunted in years.

Boneless pork cops with pineapple and dijon. Hot wings... :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 04:29 PM
    Poratabello mushrooms basted with olive oil are really good on the grill. We just got back from camping on a coastal island of Georgia. I grilled steak (New york strip) sausages, corn on the cob, pork ribs, onions wrapped in foil with spices and butter, and of course, hamburgers and hot dogs.

I love the really THICK pork chops with bone in. I also love to cook Boston butts, and make barbeque. I also grill Shrimp, and Salmon steaks. Shark steaks are really good, but be sure to peel the skin off first. It makes the meat bitter if you leave it on.

Vegetables are good too. I have some good recipes for Burgundy mushrooms, pineapple chicken, and others, if you'd like them.

I also cook a lot of game, like Deer, Elk, Quail, Rabbit, Duck, etc.

I only kill what we eat. With the exception of nusaince animals like Armadillo, and Coyotes. They are non idigenous to this area, and cause various problems.

We fish a lot, and always enjoy eating them, usually fried though.

I'm building a pit for cooking whole hogs and deer, in the back yard. We are using rocks from our 20 acres.

I love to cook, always have. And cooking over hot coals is my favorite. I'd love to share some recipes with ya'll.
    What is Boston Butts? Never heard of it.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Boneless pork cops with pineapple and dijon. Hot wings...:)
    I like my cops boneless also:D
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 04:38 PM

Yes, we have a huge freezer, and two refridgerators that have freezers in them. We live so far out, we have to.

And a Boston butt is a cut of pork roast that they make BBQ with.

J, I'll post some recipes later. I have to get two little wild children to bed. I need a tranquilizer gun. For me!
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 04:59 PM
    Yes, we have a huge freezer, and two refridgerators that have freezers in them. We live so far out, we have to.

And a Boston butt is a cut of pork roast that they make BBQ with.

J, I'll post some recipes later. I have to get two little wild children to bed. I need a tranquilizer gun. For me!
    OK pork butt, got it:)
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 06:46 PM
    OK pork butt, got it:)

I love pork butt on the smoker. Best BBQ in the world! Especially when its charred on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. Try it you'll never have food as good as that. Geeze... I sound like a commercial for Calhouns!:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas Grill - no propane comes out [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Turbo Gas Grill. No propane seems to come out of the burners. I've tried: 1) Making sure it's a new full tank 2) Reaming out any potential spider webs in venturi tubes 3) Re-setting the internal propane safety valve by using procedure of shutting off propane, disconnecting,...

Outside grill [ 1 Answers ]

My brother in law had an outside grill made of stone .he would like to be able to hook up propane to it.Where can I get the burners ,hose ,etc.. For it home depot doesn't seem to have it?

Design Of Grill Blade Thickness ( Gravity Louvered Grill Blade) [ 3 Answers ]

Kindly Design An Gravity Louvered Grill, It is Required For Staircase Pressuriation System Design Thickness Of Blade Such That It Should Lift When Pressure Exceeds 50 Pa,& Close When Pressure Drops 50 pa It Is a 20 Storey Building ( 20 Staircase) System Pressure 50 Pa

Gas grill [ 1 Answers ]

I just hooked up my gas grill to my 100 lbs propane tank and it won't get enough gas to stay lite my stove and fire place still work OK is there a adjustment I need to make to the pressure regulator? The pipe feed is about 60 feet 1/2 pipe

View more questions Search