Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waynejc Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 12:37 PM
    Dodge truck bench seat
    I would like to make a platform seat using a dodge bench seat for sitting outside. I think that you use 2x4's for the platform height and base then, you bolt or screw the seat to the platform. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks, Wayne

Check out some similar questions!

Overheating dodge truck [ 6 Answers ]

We just bought a 2001 3500 one ton diesel truck. It heats up going up hills with the 5th wheel attached. When its hot you can touch the radiator and it is not over hot nor does it overflow. We had the radiator flushed and a new thermostat put in. same problem. Any sugestions

Dodge truck wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Dualy. All the lights work on the truck but when I plug in trailer lights I don't get Left turn or left brake lights on the trailer only. I disassembled the receptacle and traced the wire to the bulk head with no faults found other than no power to the what I think is...

Dodge truck wiring [ 19 Answers ]

I have a 1979 Dodge truck which will not charge. I have checked and rechecked connections, had the alternator checked by a garage I trust but they say it's OK . Are there any other typical problems which I may not know about? The Volt gauge (which I installed bypassing the old amp gauge) reads...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.