Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 15, 2010, 05:48 PM

Check this out, Shaz. We're all so eager to help this kid we're snapping at each other. It goes without saying, whatever any or all of us can do to help, just ask.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 15, 2010, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Check this out, Shaz. We're all so eager to help this kid we're snapping at each other. It goes without saying, whatever any or all of us can do to help, just ask.
    I snapped? OMG! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap, even though your hand does look pretty tasty. ;)

I was just trying to point out my experiences in this. Admittedly I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, but I'm getting a vibe from all of this, and it's making me want to reach out to this kid like I wish someone had reached out to me. Like I said, I can't expect anyone to understand, it's too hard to explain unless you've been there. Even then, every situation is different.

Cats, you know I adore you, agree or disagree, that won't change ever. :)

Hugs?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 15, 2010, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I snapped? OMG! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap, even though your hand does look pretty tasty. ;)

I was just trying to point out my experiences in this. Admittedly I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, but I'm getting a vibe from all of this, and it's making me want to reach out to this kid like I wish someone had reached out to me. Like I said, I can't expect anyone to understand, it's too hard to explain unless you've been there. Even then, every situation is different.

Cats, you know I adore you, agree or disagree, that won't change ever. :)

Hugs?
    Alty hugs are magical. No, dear, I snapped at Joe and Mike. Sorry you guys.
    Pets Expert

Apr 15, 2010, 06:26 PM
    Knowing both of them, I think it's all good. When a question like this comes up we all have very different opinions. That's good, it will help in the long run. :)

We won't always agree, we all have different views and experiences to bring to the table. That's what makes this site great, we can all express our opinions and views. It's up to the OP, Shazzy in this case (who we all care about) to make the final decision.

Another great thing about this site, we'll all be there for her, no matter what she decides.

This is why I love AMHD and the people on it. :)

Just saying.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2010, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Knowing both of them, I think it's all good. When a question like this comes up we all have very different opinions. That's good, it will help in the long run. :)

We won't always agree, we all have different views and experiences to bring to the table. That's what makes this site great, we can all express our opinions and views. It's up to the OP, Shazzy in this case (who we all care about) to make the final decision.

Another great thing about this site, we'll all be there for her, no matter what she decides.

This is why I love AMHD and the people on it. :)

Just sayin.

Friends can disagree and still be friends.. We are all worried about the child. Shaz we're here if you need us:)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2010, 07:23 PM

Who snapped at who? Did I miss something? Hmmm,

EDIT: we are all sharing our concerns and different opinions. I did not see anybody snap at anyone, but of course there is difference of opinion. There is nothing wrong with that. Is there?
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2010, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper1976 View Post
    Who snapped at who? Did I miss something?? Hmmm,
    Nobody snapped at me... did someone snap at you? We're all friends Joe... We're all worried about Shaz.:)
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2010, 01:37 AM
    Hey, we are beyond that. It's really not about US is it?

I think that it's the circumstances that make us frustrated.

I just feel that doing nothing is not an option.

We're cool as cucumbers.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 16, 2010, 05:16 AM

Snap... snap... snip. Okay, who was it ? Just kidding. I don't mind being a cucumber but not a snapper. How about you, Kit ? Care to chime in, cucumber or snapper ?

Tick
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 16, 2010, 05:28 AM

I know this is off topic, sorry guys just bear with me here!

Tick, those dogs can make the best pets. You should have seen Lady when I got her!

I hope you fall in love when you meet her, I know you've been looking for a new fur-baby. Keep me posted.

Sorry Shaz, I don't know what to say. I've been that kid too. I've been in Alty's shoes, there is times when she is telling her story, and I feel like she took a page from my book.

This girl so obviously needs an adult to interveen. Something is going on, and I hope she opens up to you.
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2010, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    I know this is off topic, sorry guys just bear with me here!

Tick, those dogs can make the best pets. You should have seen Lady when I got her!!

I hope you fall in love when you meet her, I know you've been looking for a new fur-baby. Keep me posted.

Sorry Shaz, I don't know what to say. I've been that kid too. I've been in Alty's shoes, there is times when she is telling her story, and I feel like she took a page from my book.

This girl so obviously needs an adult to interveen. something is going on, and I hope she opens up to you.
    Snapper... Shaz... we are thinking of you!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2010, 03:06 PM

You know what is another sad thing. It is not about just girls being molested or raped.

It happens to boys too, but you do not hear about those stories as often but it does happen.

The comments about all the girls have to stick together and girls getting molested and raped. It just does not happen to only girls.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 16, 2010, 03:41 PM

Yes you are so right JH, it's so horrible. Unfortuantly it happens to both sexes. It's disgusting, and makes me sick. My heart literally breaks when I hear of the stories from some of those kids.
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2010, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper1976 View Post
    You know what is another sad thing. It is not about just girls being molested or raped.

It happens to boys too, but you do not hear about those stories as often but it does happen.

The comments about all the girls have to stick together and girls getting molested and raped. It just does not happen to only girls.
    Very true Joe. I was only speaking from my experience, I should have included boys too. It wasn't intentional, but seeing as I was talking to Bella and not a boy, I did comment about our pain because that's what we know.
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2010, 05:49 PM

Shaz.. I hope everything works out... Blessings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it rape for a 23 year old man to have sex with a 16 year old girl ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, Is it considered statutory rape for a 23 year old man too have sex or even date a 16 year old girl..?

14 year old wanting to have sex with 17 year old boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my names izabella! Me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 2 years (im now 14) And we are really passionate about each other and every time I see him we pash and sometimes do oral sex and stuff like that, and latley we have been thinking about having sex with each other, I want...

Is there a law against a 12 year old boy having sex with my 12 year old daughter? [ 6 Answers ]

My 12 year old daughter was conspiring with her 12 year old boyfriend to have sex (intercourse). Fortunately we found out in time and are now restricting her freedom appropriately. However, the mother of the boy would like him to apologize to us (the parents) and she wants me to put the fear of God...

Is illegal if a 15 year old and a 21 year old are dating but they never had sex? [ 6 Answers ]

Is illegal to a 15 year old and 21 year ols are dating but they don't have sex

View more questions Search