Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandal1985 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 06:04 AM
    Movie. About a curse on an island. The fish go away till someone is sacrificed
    Im looking for a movie that I saw back in the 90's. Its about an island who's waters are cursed. Every 17 years the fish, which are the islands livelihood, disappear from the waters. The only way the fish will return is if someone is sacrificed to the seas. The story starts with a girl who is sent to the island after her boyfriend dies in a scooter accident. Her relative tells her the story about a girl who just turned 17 and has fallen in love with a boy. The whole island is against it. The fish go away and someone has to be sacrificed. She finds out some secret in the church but I can't really remember.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 10, 2010, 07:18 AM

Deeply
    amandal1985 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2010, 03:29 AM

Thank you!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 11, 2010, 07:29 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in F1 opt till feb 15, I have applied for F2, can I stay more leggaly till decis [ 1 Answers ]

I am in F1 status on my opt till feb 15 and I have applied for f2 through my wife, the problem is changing status from f1 to f2 is taking time so am I be legally staying in US till my decission is made of F2

Movie junior stuck on an island [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I saw this movie a while ago but I can't remember the tittle of the movie.there are two parts.the first part the guy named junior is a city guy who's family is rtitch so I don't remember why but he is sent to work at a farm or ranch were his aunt and cousin live.he doesn't like it but he has...

Where to play Curse of Monkey Island [ 1 Answers ]

It's a really old school game and I actually enjoyed it when I was a little girl. I was wondering where I could download it without being a confusing mirror image or whatever. If that's not possible is there a website where I could play it on? I don't have the means of buying stuff online at the...

Island based movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,:) I'm new and I wanted to ask you guys a question bou a movie of a young fellow, stranded on a deserted island and he should get to survive. On the island you have some old fossils of humans etc. film of late 80's or early 90's Any idea??

View more questions Search