Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumbul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 04:45 AM
    Is Offering Salatul Tasbeeh bidaad?
    I want to know that what is Salatul Tasbeeh? Can we offer Salatul Tasheeb, as when I asked my husband the method of offering Salatul Tasbeeh, he told me that offering salatuul tasbeeh is bidaad, as there is no suchj evidence of offering a salat in a particular manner, he came to know about this in one of the lecture given by some emam in saudi arabia. Can you please clarify my doubt and give me details about this.
    pmera Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2010, 05:10 AM

I did a little research and there is debate whether the hadith is a weak hadith or not, but it exisits and there are many articles teaching one how to perform it Salat-Ul-Tasbih | Salatut Tasbeeh
    Google it, do your research, and then decided. You will have to read many many articles and consider your sources.
    KChowdhry Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 06:38 PM
    It is not biddat not perform salatu-ul-tasbih. Prophet mohammad (may peace be upon him)advice to his uncle perform it if you can once in your life time. It has so much bleesing from god you can not even immagine.
    KChowdhry Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 06:47 PM

It is not biddat to perform Salat-ul-Tasbih. Prophit Mohammad (May peace be upon him) advice to his uncle Abass to perform it even if you can even once in your life time. It has so much blessing from GOD one canot even imagine.
    mujahid66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 12:19 PM
    Salaat al-Tasaabeeh is not prescribed, because the hadeeth is da’eef (weak). Imaam Ahmad said there is no sound evidence for it. Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said it is a fabrication, and he said that none of the imaams recommended it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend is offering to be surrogate [ 17 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this question belongs in this topic, but here goes. My hubby and I are looking into surrogacy, and recently one of my close friends has approached me on offering to be our surrogate. We are going to be sitting down with her this Sunday to discuss writing up a contract and talk...

Making an offering [ 2 Answers ]

How do you make an offering to a spirit for continuous blessings and how do you know that they have accepted the offering.

Offering services [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have started my own business, but I have problem writing letter to other small and mid size businesses to offer them services and introduction about my company. My idea is to email them first this letter. Can anyone help me ? Thank you

View more questions Search