Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    howardb53 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 04:25 AM
    Truth in lending
    We are purchasing a home and the company we are financing through is giving us 5 percent loan but on the truth of lending disclosure their showing annual percentage rate of 5.625 why is this and does this sound right thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 10, 2010, 04:52 AM

The APR is a standard calculation mandated by law. This site shows how the APR is calculated and what goes into it.

If you have a question about the disclosure document have you discussed it with your lender?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Predatory lending and foreclosure [ 7 Answers ]

We have been victim to predatory lending and as soon as we got the loan, closed, the mortgage company paid off our loan. We have gone through a lot of financial hardships from losing my job due to a freak work accident to having a baby and me having to start over from scratch. The new mortgage...

Lending and receiving [ 1 Answers ]

If sam gave ram Rs. 5 then Ram would have 5 times as much as Sam,but if Ram gave Sam Rs 5 then Sam would have 5 times as much as Ram.How much did they have together?

Thank you for lending me [ 10 Answers ]

The lounge for my picnic Since it was another crummy 4th for me

Preditory lending? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to refinance with countrywide bank for approx. 2 months now. At first I was told we didn't need any money down except the inspection fee of 395.00. Then because we have a septic system(wich they had known about already) we were told we would have to tie into the city sewer but...

Lending to Borrowers [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to lend money to borrowers because my CD is about to mature and the rate is going to be horrible. Is there a solid way to lend money and set your own interest rate? Our a website that coordinates small loans for lenders? I know the risk would be a default but what are the laws...

View more questions Search