Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MadisonKnudsen Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Apr 9, 2010, 08:21 PM
    Help with my back handspring
    I've been cheering for 3 years this year will be my 4th year and I'm going to be a freshman and I made my highschools varsity team and I've been taking tumbling since last November and I've been working on my back handspring and I can have it on the floor but every time my hands hit the ground when I'm going back my arms collaspe under neath me but my legs still get over and I land it and its weird cause I can walk on my hands but they collapse during my back handspring how do I stop that?
    kalley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 03:38 PM

Don't jump just fall back at first then when your arms get use you will be able to do it full up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units. [ 0 Answers ]

We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

Back handspring [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get no fear with a back handspring?:(

Straight legs on back handspring [ 6 Answers ]

I have been doing backhandspring series down the mat, and never can seem to get my first couple of handsprings with straight legs, they are always bent a little bit at the knee. I don't know if its back flexibility that I need more, I think I have enough, I can do backbend and ups, but don't know...

Back Handspring! [ 1 Answers ]

okay, so I am very close to getting my back handspring but when I do it by myself I always bend my arms so I fall. Is there any advice that I could get to help me stop this???

View more questions Search