Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2010, 07:18 PM
    A puppy and me update for everyone
    I had a wicked time tonight, in general... But.. I had an even better night I got to go see the pups, petted them. Boy isn't they soft. And they are all so adorable,

Anubis, wow she's the biggest out of them all and is absoulutely beautiful she's going to be a wonderful looking dog and big I bet.. her eyes are darker, but she's a nice black with a little white.. Her and her sister are definitely perfect for my friend candice, they have wonderful temperments.

Egypt, she looks so cute, I love her color, she's bigger than Owen, maybe close to Ryu's size, She has light colored eyes.. maybe they might be blue.

Owen's looking wonderful, his eyes are darker.Hes the smallest of the litter he's really soft, adorable and I think he's going to have a perfect personality for my aunt.

I Got to hold Ryu, it was awesome, he sniffed and licked and cuddled, trying to eat my necklace LOL. Then he fell asleep in my arms, he's such a beautiful color, its amazing, and his eyes. OMG his eyes are to die for, I so hope they stay that way.. One is Blue, such a pretty blue and the other is dark, more of a brown color.

Now I'll quickly tell you who's pups the other named pups are for. My aunt's dog is Owen, full name MHBK's Owen Lowell (Male, black/brown brindle and white colored, brown/black eyes)... MHBK'S Egypt (female, Fawn Merle colored blueish eyes) MHBK`S Anubis (female, Black and white, dark brownish eyes) and of course... My pup MHBK's Ryu.. I am also attaching the link to the new photos in my album, I don't mind you all knowing what I look like so I have no problems putting it in. this is when he fell asleep in my arms

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 11, 2010, 04:55 AM

Hi Bin ! The puppies are amazing, but I don't remember if you told us the breed before.

Thanks for posting the pics, but did you forget the link.

Tick
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 11, 2010, 09:59 AM

All puppies are adorable. That's a truism. You have not provided any evidence to the contrary.
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 11:02 AM

Lol cat thanks

And... they are alapaha blue blood bulldogs. Will post link when have more time.. much love
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 11, 2010, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    lol cat thanks

and... they are alapaha blue blood bulldogs. will post link when have more time.. much love
    Just so you know, Cat is Cat 1864, my better half. Call me Cats.:cool:
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 02:30 PM

They are just adorable :D
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 04:47 PM

Lol cats, I can remember that I do think. :D
    And thank you shazzy..
    Here is the breed info link for anyone who would like to know a little about them

Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog Information and Pictures
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 09:49 PM

They are beautiful and of course yours is the cutest:)
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 03:43 AM

Always Jd :D lol... he's the uniquest looking one in the whole litter I like to think... mind you it could just be me thinking that way because I love him lol
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 15, 2010, 06:46 AM
    Awwwwwwwwwwww
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2010, 01:06 PM

*giggles* thanks Aurora... I hope you all have been doing well lately.. I go to see Ryu this weekend :D I can't wait to see him again. Just a few more weeks and I'll have him :D
    Dogs Expert

Apr 15, 2010, 10:36 PM

:D I am so happy you found yours!!
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2010, 03:06 PM

I'll add new pics when I have a free moment.. his eyes have really turned awesome.. the blue is getting brighter and the other one is staying dark
    Dogs Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 05:18 PM

AWW! Can't wait to see more pic's! When do you get to take him home?
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2010, 04:08 PM

He comes home may 11th.. got new pics. Posting them now and then will edit this post and add them

EDIT.. adding photos

P.S Ryu is now 7 lbs 5 oz.

Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2010, 04:39 PM

Such a cute little thing:)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 28, 2010, 04:43 PM

OMG, can I come over and play with your puppies?
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2010, 04:45 PM

JD.. thanks so much sweetie

ChihuahuaMomma, I only own one of them. But my friend and business partner owns two. And my aunt owns another one. If you were closer I'd say totally lol
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 28, 2010, 04:46 PM

Washington--Canada... we're not THAT far... He's so flipping cute!!
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2010, 04:47 PM

Lol.. in a few weeks I move to ontario with my business partner. And I've never been to Washington so I wouldn't know :D
    He's an alapaha blue blood bulldog.. rare breed. But I love him so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy Mill Schnauzer Puppy won't walk with a leash. [ 5 Answers ]

We just received a 6 month old Schnauzer from a puppy mill. The dog doesn't mind wearing a collar and leash, but when I get ready to lead him somewhere, he refuses to move. I have dragged him 100ft. At a time and he never gave in. I have to carry him anywhere I want him to go. He seems to have...

Potty training an eight month old puppy from a puppy store [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I were at a pet store a week ago and saw the cutest little 8 month old Ratpoo. He was 'on sale' as they were trying to get rid of him as he had been there for 8 months. Our hearts broke for him so we decided to take him home (we also have a 6 YO lab/pit mix girl). We put him in a...

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

View more questions Search