Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xosaraox89 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 01:45 PM
    Late period, but a negative pregnancy test result? Helpp
    February 19th was my last normal period. Then I moved in with my boyfriend on February 27th. We had sex all from that day until about March 4th, he got off in me and I had an orgasm quit a few times as well as him getting off in me. Then I started bleeding about March 7th and it only lasted about 2 or 3 days. And it was nothing like my normal periods at all. My periods are normally about 6 or 7 days. It was really dark at first and light. Then lasted 20 minutes, then the next morning it started back up again and it was dark still but with some pinkish red in it, and then it had a little more blood but not a lot to fill a pad. But I wasn't suppose to start my period until around March 19th which I didn't never start that. Then I thought since I was bleeding beginning of march that I would start around the beginning of April but I haven't started yet. So do you guys think I could be pregnant? Me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive so we're hoping I don't start my period. Please give me advise, but don't be rude about anything please. I am a few days late, so does anyone think I could still be pregnant, I took a test a few days ago but it said negative but my period is now late. We're hoping I could still be pregnant since my period is late.

Apr 9, 2010, 02:48 PM
    Are you sure it's 3 months to show +? Because my sister and other friends found out way before 3 months. But yeah me and my boyfriend are hoping I'm pregnant. We're really wanting a baby. But thanks for answering.

Are you sure it's 3 months to show +? Because my sister and other friends found out way before 3 months. But yeah me and my boyfriend are hoping I'm pregnant. We're really wanting a baby. But thanks for answering.

justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2010, 02:59 PM

I have no idea where she's getting 3 months from. Honestly, I suspect that user is a troll and I don't recommend taking her advice seriously until and unless she proves otherwise.

It sounds like you could be pregnant. The first test might have been too early. I'd try another one tomorrow morning, make sure you're using first morning urine. If its still negative and still no period by about next week or so, I'd call the dr to see what's up.

I'm going to assume that if you're old enough to move in with your boyfriend that you're old enough to have a baby and understand all the responsibility that comes with a baby. I'm not sure why you would expect anything rude or unhelpful towards you unless you've been reading the posts by 14 yr olds having sex and/or wanting babies... ;)

Apr 9, 2010, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    i have no idea where she's getting 3 months from. honestly, i suspect that user is a troll and i don't recommend taking her advice seriously until and unless she proves otherwise.

it sounds like you could be pregnant. the first test might have been too early. i'd try another one tomorrow morning, make sure you're using first morning urine. if its still negative and still no period by about next week or so, i'd call the dr to see what's up.

i'm gonna assume that if you're old enough to move in with your boyfriend that you're old enough to have a baby and understand all the responsibility that comes with a baby. i'm not sure why you would expect anything rude or unhelpful towards you unless you've been reading the posts by 14 yr olds having sex and/or wanting babies... ;)

~~~Yeah I don't know where she got not knowing until 3 months, but don't worry I'm not going with her advise on that one, because I know a lot of people that known there pregnant way earlier than 3 months. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests. First one I took was like 2 weeks after I was bleeding not so normal, then my 2nd test I took was like march 29th and it was negative as well. Which sucks, because me and my boyfriend are really hoping for a baby. Yeah I'm 21 yrs old, so yeah we're responsible and know what comes with a baby. See it's because I posted a question like this a few days ago but wrote it differently on Yahoo answers, and people started being rude and everything because I asked a question about if they thought I could be pregnant because of the info I gave.
    amberlynn45 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 07:11 PM
    The bleeding could have been implamantion bleeding that's a sign of pregnancy and if you took the test too soon that could be a reason why it came up negitave.. but it sounds like you might be pregnant good luck:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Late period, negative pregnancy test [ 3 Answers ]

I am usually very regular (31-32 day cycles) but the past 2 months my cycle has been shortened to 25-26 days... I wasn't exactly sure when I would start my period this month but at the latest it should have started on Nov 1st. It is now Nov. 5th and still no period... I had some spotting when I...

Period 3 weeks late but negative test result! [ 1 Answers ]

My period is 3 weeks late done two test pregnancy tests both negative! I have a tender, dull ache lower pelvic area. Sometimes if I stretch too much it hurts. Slight lower back ache and really tired. Have been pregnant in the passed but suffered miscarrage and had same symptoms but never had...

Pregnancy Symptoms, Missed Period, Negative Test Result! [ 6 Answers ]

I was on birth control for about 3 weeks at the end of March/beginning of April. I stopped because I kept forgetting my pill and had 2 periods in the month of April. I was going to start again after my period in May so I could get back on schedule. I had intercourse during this time while I was...

View more questions Search