Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shale69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 01:09 PM
    How do you replace the fuel line on a poulan gti17le weedeater?
    My fuel lines rotted on my Poulan GTI17LE Weedeater. There was a fuel pickup and a little green 1-way (? I am not sure what this piece is or that it is truly a 1-way valve. One side is flared with a small opening and metal piece over it. The other side is tapered and solid) rubber piece in the tank. Everything I am finding online talks about 2 lines and a primer bulb. This weedeater does not have 2 lines or a primer bulb. There is 1 single line and the afore mentioned fuel pickup and green 1-way. I am not sure how to replace the line. Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Chainsaw carburator fuel line > Poulan 2375 [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure were the fuel line go to the carburator Poulan 2375

Require instructions to replace fuel line gasoline weedeater model gti tm 18 [ 2 Answers ]

1.need instructions as to replace fuel line ( have already purchased flexible fuel line) thanks elwyn

Featherlite weedeater fuel line [ 8 Answers ]

My fuel line broke on my weedeater. I read another response on how to replace it, but it didn't quite help me (rather mechanically challenged!! ) I took the top screw off the top of the tank to allow me better access. When I was able to see inside the tank, I encountered a piece of line connected...

Weedeater Fuel Line [ 3 Answers ]

I recently acquired a weadeater featherlite XT200 at a garage sale and the reason I got it so cheap was that the rubber fuel lines that hang in the gas tank had rotted off. I was wondering if anyone knew of an easy fix in the way of an easily accesible type of tubing that might fit since it seems...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.