Ask
    asaber Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 11:27 AM
    How do I get a copy of my chapter 7 bankruptcy
    How do I get a copy of my bankruptcy papers
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2010, 01:25 PM

If you used an attorney to file your bankruptcy then ask his office for a copy.

If you filed this by yourself you will have to go down to the Federal Courthouse where you filed your bankruptcy and pay a small copying fee to acquire a copy of this.
    asaber Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 09:46 PM
    I asked my lawyer, and he told me to go to the building that my bankruptcy took place and get a copy. What a you know what.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bankruptcy Chapter 7 [ 3 Answers ]

How long will I have to wait for my discharged papers to purchase a car if I was discharged Monday? Can I purchase a new car?

Chapter 13 Bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

If you are in a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy making payments, can you withdraw from your 401 k plan to pay this off in full. What is the penalty for doing this as far as IRS is concerned?

Chapter 13 bankruptcy [ 2 Answers ]

May Have To Do A Chapetr 13 To Safe My House I Have Spoken To A Lawyer About All This But What Gets Me Is I Still Have To Pay My 1500.00 Morg Which I Just Can't Do And That's What Got Me Into This Mess In The First Place. We Have Been In This House 10 Years Now And Did A Refi 4 Years Ago.it...

Bankruptcy (Chapter 7) Do it yourself? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, newbie here. Here's my 'story' and I have several questions... I am a single mom with a ton of debt. Thankfully, NONE of this is credit cards or the like. It is 80% medical bills, and the other 20% is unpaid utilities and bank fees from overdraft accounts. I have called several of...

View more questions Search