Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farfrompenna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 04:55 AM
    I can't load the driver from CD for Forus FSV-510 digital recorder, anyone have it?
    I have Vista and when I attach the digital recorder, it won't update it. Anyone have any information about what to do to make the driver work? Thanks.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2010, 05:03 AM
    Try here: Professional Digital Voice Recorder & Telephone scrambler Manufacturer | FORUS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forus Digital Voice Recorder FSV-1000 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Forus Digital Voice Recorder FSV-1000 and I'm looking to instal the drivers however am unable to locate them, can you help, anyone??

!driver! Forus [ 18 Answers ]

I have been all over the net and can not find drivers for this @@!#thing It's a (FORUS® Digital Voice Recorder Pro)( Model# Fsv-1000) USB connect All spelling is correct Is there a program that will let me access the files? Like a standard memory driver?

Forus FSV-510 plus not booting correctly [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Forus FSV-510 plus device. I went to change the batteries (AAA) the other day and when I placed new ones into it, I get a repeating message on the LCD. The following 3 words keep rotating on the LCD... 1. boot 2. init ( I think, it is hard to read) 3. test Has any one had...

Forus fsv 1000 flash recorder driver [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a driver for my Forus fsv 1000 digital voice recorder. The one in the installation disk doesn't work any more, and I don't know why. I tried to Google around but couldn't find anything. Thanks, Khen [email protected]

View more questions Search