Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marmoura Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 02:14 AM
    Becoming a lawyer?
    Is it really hard to become a lawyer due to the studies? I know that in Lebanon in the middle east where I live, they give them a lot of studies and it's not easy.. but I love it a lot and it's a really good job for a lady you know what I mean ? So what do you think is it easy or hard ? Should I go for it or find something easier since I don't like to study a lot :$
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2010, 06:26 AM

If you don't like to study - and practicing law involves constantly keeping up with new legislation - law is not the career for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Lawyer [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am requesting help, I need a lawyer that is a member of both Florida and NJ Bar on Family Law issues, etc. Emancipation Thanks JAC53

Getting a lawyer for a will [ 1 Answers ]

There is money involved, which probably we can make it a joint account. There is a car. There is a handicapp relative that will be needing taken care of. We were also concerned if this person becomes mentally unstable or unable,for any reason, to be able to be the one that would take care of...

Getting a lawyer for a will [ 2 Answers ]

A senior citizen needs a will that should be simple, she doesn't own property, any suggestions will be appreciated as to how to go about doing it in a reasonable price way. If it can be done by getting forms from websites, or free legal advice websites, or any other suggestions will be...

Looking for a lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

My mother-in-law recently died and her sons can not find her will. She had stated before she died that she had it all taken care of with a lawyer, but they can't find a name or business card. They did find something that said alliance for mature adults. They called a number but it was not in...

View more questions Search