Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 07:32 PM

You are all great! I am glad Chantelle was able to open up to her mom and you guys were all so helpful and kind. I love AMHD. :)

Hope everyone's hurts are better this week. So many people have losses and challenges that make life really hard sometimes. But there are people to reach out to also.
    chantelle1212 Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2010, 03:24 PM

Kk. Already in trouble so I should probably clear this up. I am 14, almost 15. The stuff with my dads true. Sister doesn't have lukimia. And there's no alex.

I lied because we were doing something in health and there was a quote that said something like 80% of information people give about sex is false. I wanted to do my own experiment to see what false information people would give me and if these question sites could be trusted. I didn't mean to bring my personal life (the stuff about my dad) into this, or lie, but people seriously pissed me off when they said something about my life not being hard or something like that.

I've had my share of mistakes and that in my life. But I would NEVER do this. As I already said, I'm sorry for lying...

It wasn't my intention.
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2010, 06:12 PM

So, well, how did we do? Did we pass the test?
    Did you get a good grade?

Jun 17, 2010, 02:32 PM

It wasn't something that I was being graded on. I just wanted to see for myself.

I'm not sure how you did because on that thing I went on, there was the close-in-age thingy, and it has me confused.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 04:41 PM

S this wasn't homework. You just had time on your hands and pretended to be someone you aren't? Meanwhile, people spent time and energy getting information for you, trying to help you?

I wonder how many other fakers are on the boards?

Jun 17, 2010, 09:52 PM

As I said.. it was my own experiment...

Believe what you want. To me, your just one person who doesn't know me or anything about me.

And I am sorry for the people that wasted their time reading this or whatever..

But what's done is done and IM done explaining myself
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2010, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chantelle1212 View Post
    i know that he just doesnt "want some" because we've been together for a wile and he hasnt touched me. hes not that kind of guy. its serious but not that serious. i just need to know these things because i really like him and i dont know what to do. someone said to break up with him if i really care about him..
    but i want to get all of my facts straight and see if i can avoid that.

If not with this boyfriend, who are you currently sexually active with? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/child-...ml#post2307551

You are dating this boy and sexually active with another?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2010, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    If not with this boyfriend, who are you currently sexually active with? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/child-...ml#post2307551

You are dating this boy and sexually active with another?

Chantelle.. A lot of young people come here looking for answers and they are legit. What you have done is not acceptable. Please look in your dictionary and find the word LIAR.
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2010, 12:53 PM

I think you could go easier on chantelle. She's just a kid. Seeking advice on the internet is a bit weird at first, especially about something really personal, and people are quite reasonably anxious about the whole process. There's never a guarantee that people are giving the whole story. I think we have to live with that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2010, 12:59 PM

Or she is having sex, and now wants people to think she is not, maybe because she thinks someone knows it is her and so on.

Of course, once trust is lost on a person because of false stories, one can only make up their own mind on where the truth is
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2010, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asking View Post
    I think you could go easier on chantelle. She's just a kid. Seeking advice on the internet is a bit weird at first, especially about something really personal, and people are quite reasonably anxious about the whole process. There's never a guarantee that people are giving the whole story. I think we have to live with that.

These are the law boards. The questions/answers here are from serious people seeking serious (and, hopefully, correct) advice.

Chantelle lied on several threads. When caught she simply moved to a new thread and continued to lie. This is not a question of telling the whole story. This is a question of repeatedly lying. Maybe she needs attention. Maybe she doesn't care if it's good attention or bad attention. At what point do "kids," posting on adult boards, become responsible for what they post? Or maybe "kids" shouldn't be on adult boards.

I - as well as many others - do a fair amount of research when a question such as this is asked to attempt to ensure that "we" are correct, according to where the person asking the question lives.

Other questions did NOT get answered while Chantelle played games. I spent time trying to help her, totally wasted time. Read through the thread; I'm sure she got a lot of laughs out of the sincerity of the people trying to help her. She got the benefit of the doubt for a very long time.

You think I should be easier on her; I think you should be harder on her. How much time did you spend attempting to answer her ever changing stories?
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2010, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    These are the law boards. The questions/answers here are from serious people seeking serious (and, hopefully, correct) advice.

Chantelle lied on several threads. When caught she simply moved to a new thread and continued to lie. This is not a question of telling the whole story. This is a question of repeatedly lying. Maybe she needs attention. Maybe she doesn't care if it's good attention or bad attention. At what point do "kids," posting on adult boards, become responsible for what they post? Or maybe "kids" shouldn't be on adult boards.

I - as well as many others - do a fair amount of research when a question such as this is asked to attempt to ensure that "we" are correct, according to where the person asking the question lives.

Other questions did NOT get answered while Chantelle played games. I spent time trying to help her, totally wasted time. Read throught the thread; I'm sure she got a lot of laughs out of the sincerity of the people trying to help her. She got the benefit of the doubt for a very long time.

You think I should be easier on her; I think you should be harder on her. How much time did you spend attempting to answer her ever changing stories?

I agree JudyKay and Fr_Chuck
    She admitted to lying. How many kids do you think read her post and maybe took her advice. Sometimes I would like to reach through the
    Computer and just smack them.
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2010, 01:21 PM

Based on her various posts, I think it was a real question, so I don't think you wasted your time. And your advice will be useful to anyone with a similar question, not just chantelle.

Did I spend any time looking things up for this particular question? No. The law is not my area and I wouldn't presume. Though I sometimes give other non legal perspective on law questions. And sometimes I raise questions I think are important to consider.

I've spent way too much time researching and explaining biology to people who didn't really want to know the answers to the questions they were asking, but I can't complain because nobody makes me do this.
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2010, 02:03 PM

I feel I can complain because, although nobody makes me do this, I do have a voice.

Obviously we're on different sides of the fence here.

I never post on the biology boards for that exact reason.

Is she lying? I don't know. Here are the options. I guess we all choose one (or 2 or 3): She's either sexually active or she's not; she's either on the pill AND uses condoms or she doesn't; she either has an 18 year old boyfriend or she doesn't; her father either was murdered 3 years ago (and this appears to be the truth) or he wasn't; and her sister either does or doesn't have leukemia.
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2010, 02:49 PM

She had me completely snowed. I don't believe her story now about anything. What a mean little girl.
    Chantelle you really made me feel sorry for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2010, 04:25 PM

Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it rape for a 23 year old man to have sex with a 16 year old girl ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, Is it considered statutory rape for a 23 year old man too have sex or even date a 16 year old girl..?

Statutory rape consent in winnipeg for a 21 year old female to date a 16 year old boy [ 7 Answers ]

Im am a 16 year old boy going on 17 in a few months, I'm in a relationship with a 20 year old female, her parents and my parents agree with our relationship, can she be charged with statuatory rape?

Sexual contact between a 14 year old and a 16 year old and being charged [ 4 Answers ]

My Son was charged a couple years ago at the age of 16 with sexual contact with a 14 year old girl in Connecticut and is now on the registry for 10 years. He is now 19 and can not get a job, has no health insurance and his life is a mess. He has been staying out of trouble. The problem is that...

15 year Rape [ 3 Answers ]

I was raped 15 years ago by a man in Jamaica and would like to know if there is anything I can do at this point? At the time I was scared and only 15 years old. If I located him (which I believe I did), is there anything I can do to make sure he doesn't continue this with other young girls on the...

Could I be charged for statutory rape? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello my name is Lauren Here's the story when I was 16 I met a boy who was 15 and after we have been dating we started having sex. Now I am 17 and 4 1/2 months pregnant with his baby which was the last time we had intercourse and it was 2 weeks before his 16th b-day we have been in a...

View more questions Search