Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kash4uall Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 04:47 PM
    I want to know if Nantong Shengbang Trade Co. Ltd is legit company
    I ordered 6 laptops from Nantong Shengbang Trade Co. Ltd on alibaba website. They are gold verified which I now know does not mean anytthing for the past 2 years. I have already paid them $1304 and its been 4 days and they have given me a DHL tracking number which at the moment is not showing on DHL tracking website. I have now read some stories about chinese company pulling scam and am wondering if the above named company is legit and I am not invovled in a scam. I would be grateful if someone can help. Thanks
    ministr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2010, 07:05 AM
    Please keep me posted if you will receive your items. 6 laptops for 1300$ sounds very promising ).
    kbanggroup Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2010, 08:06 PM
    Hi, I'm also going to do business with this supplier, please let the others and me know if you riceive your goods,
    I also want to order used laptop from this supplier too
    Please keep posting
    Thanks

Apr 11, 2010, 08:06 PM
    Hi, I'm also going to do business with this supplier, please let the others and me know if you riceive your goods,
    I also want to order used laptop from this supplier too
    Please keep posting
    Thanks

Apr 11, 2010, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kash4uall View Post
    I ordered 6 laptops from Nantong Shengbang Trade Co., Ltd on alibaba website. They are gold verified which i now know does not mean anytthing for the past 2 years. I have already paid them $1304 and its been 4 days and they have given me a DHL tracking number which at the moment is not showing on DHL tracking website. I have now read some stories about chinese company pulling scam and am wondering if the above named company is legit and i am not invovled in a scam. I would be grateful if someone can help. thanks
    Hi
    How are you
    Thank for your posting on askmehelpdesk.com, it would help others
    I will open small used laptop store in vietnam, and I have contacted this supplier Nantong Shengbang Trade Co. Ltd but I found out that this supplier is also in the blacklist of jack_own on alibaba community
    Please leave me some words if you receive your goods
    I appreciate your help
    Thank again

Apr 12, 2010, 05:16 PM

Did you receive your good yet?
    L
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 05:40 PM
    Hi, kbanggrouop!

If the supplier is already on a blacklist of any sort, why do business with them?

Thanks!

Apr 14, 2010, 06:23 PM
    Still waiting but the company is communicating with me regularly. But wait for my confirmation before you do business.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2010, 07:23 PM

Have they supplied the tracking number ? If so are you tracking it.

Also I may have missed what country are you in, and if different from the shipper, customs can really slow things up

Apr 19, 2010, 11:47 AM

I has now been 2 weeks and no goods. Nantong Shengbang Trade Co is fraud and don't deal with them. Jun bao is the name of the person and he just uses delay tactics so he can scam more people and u don't write any comments about him. How this company has been on Alibaba for 2 years as a gold supplier is beyond me. I will also complain to Alibaba so this company can be kicked out. Very pissed off.
    sadealz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2010, 01:55 PM

Here we go again. This supplier brags 3 years with alibaba gold supplier. I am really starting to wonder about the credentials of alibaba to have a business on here 3 years scamming people.

Company information:

Contact Person:
    View Original Size Mr. Jun Bao
    Upload your photo to attract more business!

Company Name: Nantong Shengbang Trade Co. Ltd.
    Street Address: Room 418, Attachment Building, Building 8, Wanxiang West Park, Nantong, Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
    City: Nantong
    Province/State: Jiangsu
    Country/Region: China (Mainland)
    Zip: 226007
    Telephone: 0086-0513-8592628
    Mobile Phone: 008613511596937
    Fax: 0086-0513-8512256
    Website: Nantong Shengbang Trade Co., Ltd. - laptops, desktops, TV
    Nantong Shengbang Trade Co., Ltd. - laptops, desktops, TV

This is the information of the person that I communicated with. On April 7th this person sent me pricelist for cell phones and laptops. I saw the prices was fair and that they were a 2nd year gold supplier at the time, they just recently became 3rd year.

Since they were a gold supplier senior, I figured that I would try these people out.

On April 8th, I sent purchase order for two 1GB memory card, 5 ericsson c905 cell phones (a free one was added because my order qualified for it so 6 total). One macbook pro laptop, and one blackberry phone to ship to me in Texas, USA. Mr Jun Bao replied with proforma invoice verifying order and totral with shipping was USD 1367.50. On Aptil 9th, 2010, I paid via western union total USD 1367.50. On the invoice it stated that I should receive tracking number within 24 hours via DHL and then delivery within 4-6 days there after. Payment was picked up within 24 hours, I waited and waited for tracking number. On the 4th day I contacted Mr. Jun Bao who immediatetly gave me a bogus DHL tracking number that never showed up in DHL. After some more time I contacted Mr. Jun Bao Again and he provided me with a china post tracking number.

I will give you this tracking number so you can see something I am about to mention.

Tracking number Mr. Jun Bao gave was RR659892635CN and he forward the link to check the tracking ??????????????????

This tracking number has never updated and look closely at the posting. It says posting on 4-06-2010 which is a date before I even paid and I did not start communications with this company until the 7th of April.

For alibaba admin, I have recorded all information in the alibaba messenger (TRADE MANAGER) which should have dates of our conversation and everything that took place.

I am no longer able to contact Mr. Jun Bao nor does he return my emails. Mr. Jun Bao is normally online but for some reason, I have not seen him online in several days.

BUYERS BEWARE!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find out if a company is legit? [ 12 Answers ]

I recently thought about starting my own business! However; trusting in a company overseas is abit difficult.. they have a trail order which I can order a few items.. So, that seemed OK.. but, the shipping charges are included into the price and they want the money first but , then they send the...

How do I find out of a company is legit [ 3 Answers ]

The company name is Client Audit Solutions... they are an audit company that helps you with your mortgage if you are falling behind. She told me that they are apart of the BBB but I cannot find there name anywhere.

Is shalmac corporation a legit company? [ 16 Answers ]

I recently got hired on at shalmac corporation llc on craigslist. They were suppose to send me a check for some software I was suppose to set up to do the work. It has been 2 weeks but no check. I Yahoo a mark powell everyday, but he keeps giving me the run around. Is this a internet scam?

How Do I find out if this company is legit? [ 3 Answers ]

I had recently gone online to apply for a loan to pay off my vehicle and some bills I asked for $7,000 and got approved with the bad credit that I have. I have to question this... because every time I call this guy he is very unprofssional and he says the name of the company is Epic Financial...

Is this company legit [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if this business opportunity is legit, is this company legit. ITP (International Trading Place) Address: ispahan road Killorglin Co. kerry Ireland Website:usitp.co.uk/ Phone#866-644-7820

View more questions Search