Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markresin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 01:05 PM
    I have a single white head pimple on underside of penis
    It is very small. Maybe the size of a pin head if not a little bigger. It has been there for around 3-4 months now. I have not tried to pop it. It does not really itch. It gets bigger when I am sexually active then goes down in size when friction does not occur. Is this something to be alarmed about?
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Apr 9, 2010, 07:43 AM

It could be something very normal down there with no reason to worry about it, but I would advise that to put your own mind at rest you go and visit your doctor and get it looked at.

Dcotors and nurses see these things every day so please don't feel shy or worried about going, its better to put your mind to rest than worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single Pimple? On Penis [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old male. I have a girlfriend and we sometimes have sex, but we have both only had 1 partner which is each other. So I doubt it could be an STD. I found it a week ago and it started as just a single bump. It was like a hard little ball on my penis, and started to look like a...

Single white pimple on underside of penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I am a sexually active person and have been in three relationships. Each relationship I talk to my partner about STD's. I have never had one and they say neither have they. Recently I noticed on the underside of my penis there is a small pin like white head. It does not itch and there...

Pimple in crease of head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

I got this pimple type thing a couple of weeks ago in the crease along the head of the penis. This thing is freaking me out... I've had sex with one person and we're mutually virginal (only have had sex with each other). Anyway he said it was probably just a pimple, but it left almost like a scar,...

White pimple on penis? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 white spots a little under urethral opening, I had them for a month now, and they got a little bigger. Its completely painless. Can someone please tell me what it is?

Bump on the underside of my penis head [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 21 and a few days ago whilst erect I noticed a small bump type thing on the underside of my penis head... I am circumsized. It was about the size of a quarter of a pea and I had never noticed it before... it did not hurt in fact almost felt slightly pleasurable to touch. When I was soft...

View more questions Search