Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 12, 2010, 06:56 AM

Great info mj2006, that will help others who buy from anywhere and believe it is mono.
    Adhiraj Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2010, 12:13 PM

Hi,Dolice!That's how monobenzone,works it killing your pigments in your skin,that why you have them light patches in your face,you can stop the use or continue the use,it will even out,try not to apply on the white patches,just the color ones to you even up,it may also cause more white patches on you,where places you don't apply the monobenzone cream,it's works erratic..
    dolice Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Apr 13, 2010, 12:22 PM

I am really worried since sara and mj told me that its not normal for mono to give white ptches withen two months.and my mono could be impure or mixed with mercury!
    I regret :( getting involved with mono.it didn't have any knowledge about mono before I start using it.I thought its was just a normal skin lightener.I don't know how to reverse my mistake?I made my skin darker than my original color than gave me white patches.
    It could be possible that my mono is mixed with mercury?
    I live in north west London,can you please help me to find out if how to know if my mono is pure or not?how and where to get it tested?

Apr 13, 2010, 12:29 PM

Dolice,2 months is long to cause pigment lost of the skin in some people,monobenzone is some strong stuff,even at 20%... Where did you get yours from,inbox me...
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 13, 2010, 12:30 PM
    @ dolice - There is no hard or fast rule saying that mono cannot patch you up within two months. When I did use icn benoquin.. my skin darkened as a quick rate. If I had used it longer it would dry, peel and end up white. This all in a matter of few weeks.

So its subjective.. Besides.. you are almost caucasian light... Obviously it could and should work on your skin faster.

Sara, Mj, or Myself.. we have deeper coloured skin. It will work over time for us.

So please don't get so low on subjective statements. It works differently on different people. If its working your lucky.. I have used batches that I used on and off for years and NEVER GOT A SINGLE WHITE PATCH not even a spot.

Apr 13, 2010, 12:36 PM

Yeah,dolice.. Imgorgeous is right... it just working faster on you,you got the real stuff,mercury is not mixed in there,you got the real stuff...

Apr 13, 2010, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    @ dolice - There is no hard or fast rule saying that mono cannot patch you up within two months. When I did use icn benoquin.. my skin darkened as a quick rate. If i had used it longer it would dry, peel and end up white. this all in a matter of few weeks.

So its subjective.. Besides.. you are almost caucasian light... Obviously it could and should work on your skin faster.

Sara, Mj, or Myself.. we have deeper coloured skin. It will work over time for us.

So please dont get so low on subjective statements. It works differently on different people. If its working your lucky .. I have used batches that I used on and off for years and NEVER GOT A SINGLE WHITE PATCH not even a spot.
    At 15% it there is no way can be that fast, I didn't say mono will not give patches in first 2 months but face normally take longer, and it looks like she has a lot of patches for short period.

Apr 13, 2010, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dolice View Post
    i am really worried since sara and mj told me that its not normal for mono to give white ptches withen two months.and my mono could be impure or mixed with mercury!
    i regret :( getting involved with mono.it didn't have any knowledge about mono before i start using it.i thought its was just a normal skin lightener.i don't know how to reverse my mistake?i made my skin darker than my original color than gave me white patches.
    it could be possible that my mono is mixed with mercury?
    i live in north west London,can you please help me to find out if how to know if my mono is pure or not?how and where to get it tested?
    Hun, I am really sorry but that way too fast for mono, even with vitiligo it is not that fast. Yes mono will give patches but face normally take longer, and you said you only using it 5 times a week with 15% please stop using whatever is that, it does not look like it is mono.

Apr 13, 2010, 01:22 PM

sara_uk,what strength you using?Do you have spots yet,I used it to but no to long,I had change my mind of doing it...

Apr 13, 2010, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhiraj View Post
    sara_uk,what strength you using?Do you have spots yet,i used it to but no to long,i had change my mind of doing it...
    I am using 25% I have spots everywhere but nothing visible in my face

Apr 14, 2010, 02:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    hun, I am really sorry but that way too fast for mono, even with vitiligo it is not that fast. Yes mono will give patches but face normally take longer, and you said you only using it 5 times a week with 15% please stop using whatever is that, it does not look like it is mono.
    If its not mono,then how I got patches at that places where I never used mono?I should be possible that the melanocytes on my skin are weaker and not resisting to mono much.I read somewhere that sometimes if you use mono less strength and less often,then yours melancytes does not bother to protect yours skin against monobenzone,and same if you use mono in large quantity or strength to start with then melancytes get alert and start building resistance against monobenzone.
    Well!mono works differently on different people.

Apr 14, 2010, 04:26 AM
    if its not mono,then how i got patches at that places where i never used mono?i should be possible that the melanocytes on my skin are weaker and not resisting to mono much.i read somewhere that sometimes if you use mono less strength and less often,then yours melancytes does not bother to protect yours skin against monobenzone,and same if you use mono in large quantity or strength to start with then melancytes get alert and start building resistance against monobenzone.
    well!mono works differently on different people.
    I wish you the best I really do

Apr 14, 2010, 04:32 AM

People ask me that why I want to depig my skin?since I already have a light skin?
    My problem is that I got ginger hair and platinum grey eyes with olive skin, that's looks weird because ginger people have very pale skin.
    My dad is half white and half hispanic,my mom is full hispanic,both got dark eyes and dark hair,but some stupid genetic reason I got my dad's grand father's ginger hair and platinum grey eyes which looks so freaky on my olive skin,I dye my hair in brown color still can't get rid of orange tone.
    So I want to have very pale skin to match with my ginger hair.

Apr 14, 2010, 04:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    I wish you the best I really do
    I am still worried and suspicious about my cream.I stopped using it until I get it tested.

Apr 14, 2010, 06:27 AM
    i am still worried and suspicious about my cream.i stopped using it until i get it tested.
    That is good, if you got it tested then you will be assured. Is this patches like this everywhere? Even on your feet and legs? As legs and feet are very hard areas. I am not saying you will get patches but that speed it is too fast for it. If you look at my first thread here you will notice I have started researching about mono since September 2006, during that time I have met people who used it and I have got great idea how it works. Plus eBay is full of scammers, I wouldn’t trust that place for monobenzone.

Best of luck

Apr 14, 2010, 11:34 AM

@ dolice - I would then suggest not wasting time and getting it tested at the earliest.

If its authentic mono, which I anyway suspect it is, you don't want to give your melanocytes so much time to get resistant.

I still feel mono works differently on different people. And since your gene pool has white in a recent generation,your skin is more receptive to mono.

That's just my opinion. I may be wrong. Besides even hispanics are relatively light mostly. And your olive skin is so far from the hispanic looking people. Its more like a tanned american caucasian person .

I suggest you go full throttle now ! Get your mono tested quickly so you can continue. Don't waste so much time that your body gets the hang of the product.

Apr 14, 2010, 12:18 PM

Dear Dolice,

Greetings!

Ever since I told you that as per MY OWN OPINION, since you have caucasian genes, that may have helped mono work faster on you, I HAVE BEEN IN THE LINE OF FIRE FROM FRIENDS ON THE FORUM.

This is a statement made NOT FROM ANY SCIENTIFIC BACKING. Please keep this in mind.

This is a theoretical assumption which many concluded over time, on other forums that I have visited in the past.

There was a huge discussion once on another forum where a thread was posted just to discuss that people who were dark yet had caucasian or light skinned parents or grandparents had a higher probability of lightening through monobenzone. And most felt that it was possibly true.

Now my statement is just an assumption of various things I have read on forums and articles.

I cannot point out a precise SCIENTIFIC database about this. If I do , and trussme, God Im going to search for one, I will post it here.

I have been told that you are listening to my statement and thereby are continuing the use of that mono. I never thought anyone even listens to me anyway, but if you have, kindly get your mono tested immediately .

I still would suggest doing it quickly so that if it is GENUINE , you could still start using it and get your benefits quickly before melanocyte resistance sets in.

Warm Regards,
    Imgorgeous !

Apr 20, 2010, 08:50 AM

Since I stopped using my cream a lot of new white patchs pooped up in my skin.
    I have developed chemically induced vitiligo:eek:by using monobenzone.
    I don't know what to do now?
    My mom is going to visit me soon,she will get really hurt if she find out what I have done to myself.
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Apr 20, 2010, 04:02 PM

How long has it been since you'v last used the cream?
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Apr 20, 2010, 04:16 PM

I know this may be too little too late but IDK who told you that you needed MONO for your desired results... stop using it and seek a dermotologist ASAP... you could have gotten your desired results maybe from even using HQ or if you want permanenet maybe Mequinol slowly... And don't let anyone tell you that there is no help you've been using this for two months only... the skin is surprisingly resilient...

I really am advising you to stop self treating and go see a doc... and even though people are giving OK advice... I really think that you are edging up a dark alley continuing with this... and experimenting with your skin is actually no joke when you are actually ruining it an there is significant evidence leading to that you are in fact ruining your skin based on the photos... what people are telling you is fine and dandy but most of them aren't waking up with brown and white patches for the most part... I think you should abandon this whole mono idea (don't start using more crap to try and fix it on your own you may make it worse... and I don't know why anyone steered you towards mono at all...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search