Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolice Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 16, 2010, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    georgeous how are you hun, dolice i would be very interested in whatever you find to get rid of your spots, i also have spots from mono
    Its not just spots its big patches.
    Susan84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2010, 07:33 AM
    Hi there..
    I'm very keen on trying mono as well.. I've got a lot of freckles in my face, and would love to get rid of them.
    I've been looking around the web to buy mono, but I cannot find a trustworthy site.
    Where did you guys got your mono from?
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

May 22, 2010, 08:05 AM

Can't believe new people come and ask for mono didn't you read my posts?
    Susan84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2010, 08:09 AM
    Of course I did, I read all the post from this subject.
    Thing is, like I said, I've got a lot of freckles. That means that I'm already spotted.
    White spots, brown spots, you name it.. I've got it already because of my skin type..
    -

May 22, 2010, 08:33 AM

Mono is not for that..
    Its for vitiligo.. you think you just apply it and just about it?
    No no.. Its pain! And suffring.. no more sun light.. patches all over your body.. come and go.
    Dryness and irritation.. peeling.. every day it's a daily war! And when you getting to the point when you tierd and want to stop.. its too late because you have to continue with that sh1t for the rest of your life! Or you're going to look worst
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

May 22, 2010, 05:34 PM

Susan... After reading this. You still have the nerve to try it? I don't even feel sorry for people like you. Lmfao.
    dolice Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 24, 2010, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan84 View Post
    Hi there..
    I'm very keen on trying mono as well.. I've got a lot of freckles in my face, and would love to get rid of them.
    I've been looking around the web to buy mono, but I cannot find a trustworthy site.
    Where did you guys got your mono from??
    Mono is not for freackls!
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

May 25, 2010, 03:14 AM

@ susan 84 - get a jessners peel done or something to that effect.. your freckles should clear
    queen_hope08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 07:29 PM

Hey! I was just thinking of using mono. But wow! Your pictures! Im so sorry! How's it going now? What are you doing now? Please let me know! It seems that me and you have a lot in common. How's it going now? Did your face completely go white in ONE color?
    Kcat Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jun 20, 2010, 09:43 PM

Dolice your natural color is so beautiful , but I understand wanting to lighten :) I think you might want to consider just using a lighter color of mineral makeup on your face and neck and dust it heavily to hide the discoloration, I'm glad you posted the pic I wanted to use mono but I'm to scared
    Kcat Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jun 20, 2010, 09:48 PM

One more think is that I'm sorry that happen to you.. consider calling a doctor specialized in this area perhaps they can supervise the rest of your progress because with Mono there is not turning back
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Jun 22, 2010, 11:27 AM
    Lol fairy hmm how unexpected lol
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Jun 22, 2010, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairy2 View Post
    mj2006
    Mercury is NEVER used in Mono products from Ireland, as I did a purity test in the laboratory of our neighbour, the result is 100% PURE !:

You did the test where? In the kitchen? Tell us what test and what results?

Yeah we believe you a newbie with 2 posts!:rolleyes:
    Adhiraj Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 22, 2010, 02:06 PM

So the monobenzone cream from mac-shifa is real,from ireland?
    -

Jun 22, 2010, 05:03 PM

Wow you really adore mac-shifa
    There isn't such thing as monobenzone cream 100% purity,
    Stupid.
    -

Jun 22, 2010, 09:25 PM
    Super stupid read my message proper, I wrote before 99,99% is type 1 monobenzone which was used in Irish mono creams !
    I do not adore any company or whatever, but if the mono cream is 100% satisfied in PURITY results and it works for me, I won't have any bad word to say than. It's nothing to do with adoring, your knowledge seems limited as you are only talking about 1 type of mono, insted the 3 different types. Gain knowledge before acting and reponding stupid yourself !
    Only the American ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Benoquin got approval from the FDA.
    And guess what ICN Pharmaceuticals stopped making this drug, completely!
    Which means, no more Benoquin for any Vitiligo patients, if you as a vitiligo patient need some, get a prescription for Powder and ask a legit compounding pharmacy
    To make it for you..

Now try to Google "ICN Pharmaceuticals Benoquin"
    You won't get any Pic of American ICN Pharmaceuticals Benoquin.
    What you will get is MAC-SHIFA crap
    Alongside with words like "skin whitening" "skin bleaching"
    And some Indian lady's before & after fake pics.
    You know what? Just type the words mac shiffa, you'll get monobenzone
    THE MAIN REASON FOR THAT IS:
    You will never see a legit & reliable company such as ICN promoting and Advertising drug like Benoquin, which made for Vitiligo skin disorder
    That occurs only in 1% of the population (worldwide)
    It's not worth the effort and it won't bring more money for them.
    There are even vitiligo patients that don't know that there is something like monobenzone.

But these little facts don't bother MAC-SHIFA "company" to put fake Benoquin cream
    As the company "face" and main product (like it was anti agining cream)
    Again Vitiligo occurs only in 1% of the population worldwide! NOPE they don't mind to spent money on
    Having a parties, press conference, Indian models, and a lot of Product Launch Parties
    With a little bit help from the CEO: MR. PHOTOSHOP
    Pictures of Monobenzone / Benoquin 20% 40% and 60% - Islamabad - Health - Beauty
    wow even MJ associated with MAC-SHIFA!
    If you ain't rich prince as I am.. well, Find yourself a job…
    You Irish wannbe..
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 05:52 AM

Sources.

I want sources for the racist comments, or they will be removed as hearsay.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 07:29 AM

Off-site contact is discouraged.

Can you not just quote your sources? Where the article was published, on what date, etc?
    -

Jun 23, 2010, 07:31 AM
    You are giving information now ONLY for Americans ! There are other countries except america, Correct ICN stopped in AMERICA with Benoquin, (Reason see mail further), Besides the FDA in America the Drug enforcement law (Shengen countries, EUROPE) is giving EUROPEAN companies approval. America does NOT need to give approval here in Europe !My friend in New York is ordering straight monobenzone powders and creams from Europe and does NOT need any prescription to receive it, EXPLAIN this !
    It doesn't mean if America stopped manufacturing Benoquin that the rest of the world has ''fake'' benoquin products, seems you are an Amercan wannbe:p

As you described google the ICN pharmaceuticals Benoquin, correct ICN in America (California) Benoquin does not excist anymore, You will get ICN from a company in Europe (Mac-Shifa) this company is licensed here in Europe by the drug enforcement law / Health and Safety Board. Supported and sponsored by: AIG, Azivo Health insurances and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
    Just try to convince me now if a company in your view is selling crap, why is it licensed by the drug enforcement law in Europe, and coupled and sponsored by the Health insurance companies ( AIG and Azivo these are BIG companies) !
    Even KLM is their sponsor.

ICN is doing great here in Europe, as your information regarding the world vitiligo population is 1% add another 1% on it, we are on the 2% (you are giving an information from 2 years ago:()

I'll agree with you ICN will never promote and advertise their products in America (one of the reasons that they stopped in America, marketing was bad).
    ICN here in Europe is marketed and sponsored by different distributors, NOT coupled with the laboratory (except the headoffice Marketing department).

NOW: the big surprise WHY DID ICN stopped in the USA ????
    You should know this Super Shallow !!!
    In February 2004 there was a conference in Italy, regarding Benoquin / Monobenzone products, there was a professor / speaker telling the benefits of this product. This conference escalated in a debate with the health minister from the UK, he told OPENLY: ''what will happen with our white power if we will allow this drug on the market'' !!!:eek:
    In other words all the black / dark skin complexions, will become white in comlexion so that everyone is EQUEL ??????
    Short after this conference Benoquin / Monobenzone products started to be boycotted by: France, UK, Canada, Australia and Obviously America:rolleyes:
    This issue was brought to the supreme court here in Europe, after 2 years (2006) proceeding courtcases Benoquin / Monobenzone products were found legal and SAFE to be continued on the pharmaceutical markets.

You are not a kid ''Super shallow'' to inform you that Benoquin / Monobenzone products are a part of a political racism.
    mark the words: ''WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH OUR WHITE POWER IF WE WILL ALLOW BENOQUIN / MONOBENZONE PRODUCTS''

Seems you are against mono yourself, you must be a white guy as well.
    I'm myself from Holland, but love to live with all cultures black or white it doesn't matter for me, we are all equel ! and it is NOT based on our skin complexions. Regarding Parties etc.... every company even our company (Revenue office) is celebrating parties for staff, what's wrong with that ?
    Be happy in life, and allow others also to be happy.;)
    LOL so much BS..
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Jun 23, 2010, 07:36 AM
    Comment on fairy2's post
    So tell us what chemical test you obtained for your mono? Whatever you are saying are lies, first of all monobenzone in all forms strength is depigementing agent, it does not come in any other forms as lightener. That the lies mac shifa been telling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search