Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Apr 7, 2010, 12:21 PM
    Lost the transmitter for remote start on my car
    I bought a car that had remote start install aftermarket. I have lost the keytag transmitter and do not know the brand of remote starter. Does anyone know if I can get a new transmitter. Do the make universal ones like for the TV. If not where do I go to get one?

Check out some similar questions!

My car won't start with the key or remote starter- it just clicks under the dash. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Suzuki Forenza with an aftermarket remote starter. There is no chip in the key. Sometimes it just won't start- either with the key or with the remote starter. When using the key I hear clicking under the dash, but the starter does not attempt to start the car. When trying the remote the...

Can I wire a W/R transmitter to my wired light switch to use a remote as well? [ 13 Answers ]

I was using a wireless transmitter on my bedroom lights with a hampton bay wireless remote but a friend of mine hooked it up. There was no fan. I have a new house now and I would like to do the same. I have 6 recessed lights hooked up to a normal light switch in the wall. How can I make this work?...

How to connect remote transmitter to ceiling fan & light [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan and light combo with a remote. After two years its stop working. We disconected the remote thinking that may be the problem, but after testing it seems to be working. The light and fan works by the wall switches but not when the remote is connected. Not sure...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Remote & Transmitter [ 18 Answers ]

Hi- I installed my fans no issues, and then decided that I wanted a remote (especially for the light) so I got a supplemental remote by Harbor Breeze. I installed it fine and it seemed to work; however, there was quickly an issue: When the fan was set to high I could not dim the light (up...

Remote control ceiling fan transmitter/receive replacement [ 2 Answers ]

Hi -- I just replaced the transmitter/receiver on my remote control light/ceiling fan, and it's working just fine. Thing is, before I installed it, I noted that the new control set said not to use on solid state ceiling fans. Because I didn't buy the fan in the first place, I wasn't sure of even so...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.