Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Green Elephant Posts: 106, Reputation: 8

Apr 7, 2010, 10:56 AM
    Suggestions on natural tobacco cigarettes?
    Hello,

I've smoked American Spirits for about a year now, and really enjoy them. I've done a lot of research on how some say "All natural is worse" or "all natural is better". To be honest, I enjoy them more than traditional cigarettes but where I live they're just over $6 a pack.

I was wondering if anyone here knew of an "additive-free, natural tobacco" cigarette like American Spirits that are less expensive? All the research I've done just leads me to online tobacco stores to which I have no interest.

So if anyone knows of additive free cigarette brands that are cheaper than American Spirits, Please let me know.

I would much appreciate it of course
    Green Elephant Posts: 106, Reputation: 8

Apr 10, 2010, 11:47 AM

Are American Spirits the only additive free cigarettes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chewing Tobacco [ 5 Answers ]

How long does it take to get chewing tobacco out of you system . I stopped chewing a week ago and I have to take a urine test for life Insurance is it going to show up. Is there some way to get it out of my system

Is chewing tobacco really that different? [ 11 Answers ]

A friend of mine told me that he was able to quit smoking using the patch but that it wasn't strong enough for his buddy who chews tobacco. The other guy has tried wearing two of the strongest nicotine patches and still craves nicotine. Is there a stronger patch available? A long time ago, he quit...

Tobacco prices [ 5 Answers ]

How much higher will cigarettes keep riseing.

Anyone who buys Cigarettes or tobacco products [ 47 Answers ]

There is a new federal tax going into effect April 1, 2009 that will tax all tobacco products. $6.50 per carton for cigarettes. $10.00 per carton tax for small cigars. And a substantial tax on loose tobacco if you want to roll your own cigarettes. 10 cents per can of dip, chew, smokeless...

Acid name in Tobacco [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the acid which is present in tobacco? And what will happen if we put calcium hydroxide in tobacco (calcium hydroxide being a base and acid in tobacco)?

View more questions Search