Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johnny702 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2010, 10:43 AM
    Floor Care Question
    Someone please help me out.

I want to hire a sales rep to get more work. I would like to know how much comission do I pay a sales rep? Is it a percentage of the contract?

How much would I pay to my techs if they make additional sales? If they are working in a location and then they make an additional sale on Carpet Cleaning, Pressure Wash, Etc?

Thank You,
    Johnny
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 06:25 PM

Hi Johnny,

I am in the commercial cleaning business and we clean carpets and do hard floors.

We pay our full time sales persons a base salary, expenses and 33% of the net profit. They receive this each month so the more that they sell the more layered their income becomes. Never short change your sales people they are your life line.

For our techs, we pay them a 'finders fee' of 15% of the total job.

The sales people also have account responsibilities in that they make bi-weekly service calls to check on their accounts (cleanliness, PR, etc) and possibly get more sales leads. This is the reason that they receive a base salary. They must also do a daily report of their calls, listing everyone and the results and follow ups.

Stringer
    Johnny702 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 09:36 AM

Hey Stringer,

Your amazing. Thank you very much for the help.

Have a wonderful day & a great weekend.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 11:12 AM

Thank you, you are welcome.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom floor redo - question [ 2 Answers ]

First let me thank those in the plumbing forum (Mark thank you) for the good advise proffered. Though they have added to my work, I know it's the right thing to do. So here's my situation - - Upstairs bathroom in a 1930's duplex - will be demoing an old tile floor to replace lead closet line...

One more question about Care Bears! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is a Movie or part of the TV show... but I'm pretty sure it was carebears... and they went to a summer camp, and there was this villain that would change into different animals when it slept... and it wore this necklace with some amulet thing on it... and to get to it's "lair"...

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

Basement Floor Drain Question [ 2 Answers ]

I am in need of moving my current floor drain to the other side of a framed wall I just built to keep it in the same room as my hot water heater (per code) The current one will be sealed off. I can tap into the same line as it will be closer to the gray water crock. My question is, When I do...

View more questions Search