Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2marie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2010, 09:22 AM
    How do I get an email to window media player
    A friend sent me a song, it is in my email, how to I send it to my window media player library??
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 9, 2010, 08:02 AM

The song your friend sent was sent as an attachment to the email. You will have to download or save the attachment separate from the email. I so not know what email client or what web based mail you are using so I am not able to give you a step by step solution. Once you have saved the song move it to your music folder. I do not use Windows so I am not familure with Windows Media Player, however double clicking the song file should open the song
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2010, 01:30 PM

I agree with CM. Simply open it in MP, then save it in a library.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Mp3 from Windows Media Player to email [ 1 Answers ]

I want to take songs out of Media Player and send them to sites on the internet. They are my own songs, so there is no copyright infringement. I'd also like to store them in a separate file outside of Media Player. Can you help? Thanks.

Window media player version 10 [ 3 Answers ]

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is located on the Internet , connect to the Internet. If the file is located on a removable storage card, insert the storage card. I contacted Microsoft and they said they had the answer but I had to pay 80.00 to get it I am running zone...

View more questions Search