Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2003, 12:30 AM
    Another lonely heart
    Sometimes I am sure that I already know the answers to my own questions, and that frightens me because I want to be wrong. I don't want to know. In fact I wouln't mind knowing things if they were going to work out the way I wanted them too.

For instance. I am tired of being alone. Raising my great kids by myself and struggling to get my business off the ground. I know we will make it, but I also know it will be by ourselves.

Can you tell me I am wrong and that my soul mate is out there and I don't have to wait much longer? Sometimes I am so lonely I just don't know if I have been forgotten by the Almighty. (Lord forgive me for that).

I don't frequent bars or clubs. I work 60 to 70 hours a week to support my family. That is finally slowing down though. Give me a hint. Where is the guy? Have I met him and looked right through him? Is it not time? Or am I right, and it just isn't the right time and I am meant to be alone for a few more years?

On top of that, my 8 year old son is suffering from bi-polar,adhd,terets, odd, even a few other disorders. I am having to really battle it out with his dad to get him treatment. My son is sooo unhappy. I have no support system in this. He is violent, aggressive, depressed, talks of suicide, oh, how it hurts my soul. I work so hard to pay the dr.s to help him because his father won't help out at all. That just creates more stress.

Is there really a man out there that can and will take all this on? All I see in my own mind, when I meditate, is that the time is not anytime soon.

Oh, I hope that is my fear and you can tell me I am wrong.

Please know that I am waiting for an your response as patiently as possible.
    trainman3545 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2003, 02:23 AM
    Another lonely heart
    When is your birthday? There is someone and you know it too. Be more optimistic. Write back with the date.
    debm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2003, 09:05 PM
    Another lonely heart
    My birthdate is October 12, 1969

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lonely Dog [ 5 Answers ]

I have a wonderful 1 1/2 female Boxer, she is a great dog, friendly and always wants to be around people, she is crate trained, every morning after we go for a nice long walk we go back to the house and she goes right in her crate, she is only crated when we are not home, when we are home we are...

Lonely dog [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to put down my lovely blueheeler cassie this sunday:( . I have come to terms with this but I do not know how my other dog, pepper, a little jack russel terrier cross, will cope. She is younger than cassie and has known and depended on her for as long as she can remember. In the few hours...

Dumped and lonely! [ 8 Answers ]

:mad: My boyfriend of 4 yrs. And I just moved to the state of Tennessee to start and new life. After living in Florida, we decided to make the move. We both found jobs, moved into a nice home, everything was going just perfect. Ken was planning to fix up the house and I was so excited about...

Down at the end of Lonely street? [ 2 Answers ]

Are you at Heartbreak Hotel? Right now, right this instant... Have I got a song for you... I discovered them listening to a country alternative station around where I live and then got onto Yahoo music launch to see if there was a video for it. The Band is called "Cowboy Crush" The...

View more questions Search