Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 8, 2010, 01:48 AM

weezing if you have achieved results with your current regime, can I ask why you are looking for something else ?
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 06:46 AM

I don't know who keeps deleting my post but its getting really annoying and I'm about complain and be !

Anyway

I was over at >SOMEWHERE ELSE< where I came across the thread tittled "look how light I've become" and an african american boy went from chris browm to mariah carey (he had pics to prove it before and after) and his skin was smoooth and silky and flawless and I'm not joking go check it out. Although he used a number of products, lactid acid 80% played a major role and he put it all over his body from head to toe

Many people are jumping on the lactid acid ship and so will I. I have a lot of dark scars, hyper pigmintation, and un even skin tone and I know lactid acid will help me.

I'm not going to use nadinola anymore is because it did nothing for my problem area it just worked on the surrounding skin so I do recommend nadinola for those who don't have uneven skin tone and skin cars
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 8, 2010, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    I don't know who keeps deleting my post but its getting really annoying and I'm about complain and be !
    That would be me.
    If you continue to promote other sites, I will continue to remove your posts.
    Quite simple really.

Apr 8, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Fi
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    That would be me.
    If you continue to promote other sites, I will continue to remove your posts.
    Quite simple really.
    FIRST OF ALL I wasn't promoting the site I was talking about a thread on the siite! I gave the link to the thread as well I'm sure your remember being as though you deleted it. How about you read before you delete. That's the same as you deleting my post because I mention a Beyonce video on mtv.com. Smh
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 8, 2010, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    Fi

FIRST OF ALL I wasn't promoting the site I was talking about a thread on the siite! I gave the link to the thread aswell I'm sure your remeber being as though you deleted it. How about you read before you delete. That's the same as you deleting my post because I mention a Beyonce video on mtv.com. Smh
    And if you keep up an attitude like this not only will posts get dellete but your status can change, moderated status or even banned.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 9, 2010, 02:34 AM

weezing I know who you are talking about. He did use a combination of products, including the lactic acid. Well let us know how you get on. Are you also thinking about trying the F & F as well, then ?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Apr 9, 2010, 02:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    When you say "peeling" , do you literally see your skin peeling and flaking off...or ...you mean you really see it???
    I've never had visible peeling with Latic Acid or Glycolic Acid.
    Retin A (a little bit) Skin Culture Peel and TCA peel showed shedding of my skin and gave great results!

Glad to see you back here weezing!! :)
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 9, 2010, 06:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    I've never had visible peeling with with Latic Acid or Glycolic Acid.
    Retin A (a little bit) Skin Culture Peel and TCA peel showed shedding of my skin and gave great results!

Glad to see you back here weezing!!!:)
    Yes I agree that lactic acid never made me peel visibly.(in fact it's kind of moisturizing my skin and makes it look bright)
    Retin a did but I'm still happy even if sometimes when I wake up I look like freddy krueger :eek:

Apr 9, 2010, 06:57 AM

Hey Nikki!

Well I purchased the lactic acid and the kojic acid soap and I will be sure to keep you guys updated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I talked to her for the first time. What's next? [ 22 Answers ]

Hello Guys, Thank you for reading this serious problem. Here it goes... I waited for this moment for 2 years... before this day, I was completely unknown to her. On this weekend, I went to her city... talked to her(Only had an introduction) :).. I appreciated her talent too. I thought I...

What's max time for ticket payments? [ 7 Answers ]

I got a public intoxication ticket for 65$ and I live in Ontario canada. Could anyone please tell me what the maximum amount of time before I have to pay it is? And what happens if I don't pay it (just curious)? Thank you very much, any info would be appreciated.

My t.v stopped working for no reason I don't know why what's wrong with it? [ 1 Answers ]

My TV is in perfect condition and ahing is plugged inll of a sudden it stopped working I don't no why. Every thing is plugged in and every turns on but the t v. a little advise would help. Thank you:)

What's your all time favorite. [ 8 Answers ]

:)... country song! :]

Getting a divore what's mine and what's not? [ 3 Answers ]

Been married for five yrs two kids one is 4yrs and the other is 1 ,got a house 1 week before we got married and I never got my name on put on the deed.but have been helping with the mortgage the whole time,she makes a lot more money than I do and I also caught her in an affair with her ex...

View more questions Search