Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelriver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2010, 02:39 AM
    Is confederate money worth anything?
    I have a confederate November 20 1861 100 dollar note printed in SC and wondering what I can get for it?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2010, 04:04 AM

See the links off to the right under "Similar Threads"

Check eBay to see what they are selling for:
    http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2010, 07:51 PM

Angelriver- THE confederate $100.00 dollar note you have is probably counterfit due to the fact as follows-{The second issue of confederate money was dated July 25th 1861}NEXT ONE WAS in sept. 2 1861next was APRIL 17,1862AND I COULD NOT FIND A NOTE LIKE YOURSYOU said that you are thinking of selliong this note;MY ADVICE IS THAT if you take it to a coin and currency shop then you will probably end up with about 60% of his selling price and a pawn shop the same ;;; IF you sell then let me know and I can give you same collector names and how to get ahold of them ;there you will get a much better cash value;; so let me know what you decide;;OH I could not fin it in my book on confederate currency;; have a great day and GOD BLESS:: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is old confederate money worth today? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a confederate 1 dollar bill from Feb. 17, 1864, with the picture of a lady on front, the letter B. on both bottom corners the seriel No. 8229. How much would it be worth today.

What is the worth of Confederate Lost Cause with notes [ 6 Answers ]

What is the worth (for insurance coverage) of an original print of the Confederate "Lost Cause" poem. The frame measure approx 31" x 25". Around the poem are origianl Confederate notes: a one dollar, two dollar, five dollar, ten dollar, twenty dollar, fifty dollar, one hundred dollar and a five...

Confederate money [ 2 Answers ]

Value of $20 confederate note?

View more questions Search