Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slewfoot61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 08:52 PM
    I need to write a letter of responsibility to a judge. But have no idea .
    Hello, I am tasked with composing a letter of responsibility to a judge. My children were taken due to some poor decisions I made , personal tragdy , decisions made by other people , circumstances beyound my control. This letter is a step to a reunion three years over due. I have had 2 years therapy so far and I am working hard each day to better myself. I just need help so I do not sound like a fool.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 08:54 PM

What thoughts do you want to put into the letter? How have you been or how are you being responsible?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early termination of probation/ Letter to judge [ 6 Answers ]

My probation officer is trying to get me off probation early... I need to write a letter to my judge saying how I have changed and so on. What do I write help!

How do you write a letter to a judge for early release from a work- release -program [ 3 Answers ]

Could you please help me in writing a letter to a judge for early release from a work release program

Example of a letter written to the judge to get off probation [ 4 Answers ]

I have wrote a letter asking to get early termination of my community control. I got 18 months and I have done 9months now half my sentence. I sent 1 letter already asking to get early termination and the States Attorney denied me so I was wanting to try again but I don't have an idea of what to...

How to write a divorce motion that the judge can't refuse [ 1 Answers ]

The judge granted my husband judgement and now I have to file a motion,I looked at the motion forms but I still don't understand how to fill them out.I have evidencMy husband and his attorney lied about his bank account's,life insurance are separation,and more hidden assets.So I would like to write...

How do you write a letter to a judge about someone in jail [ 4 Answers ]

How do you write a letter to a judge about someone in jail that has been denied work release, but wants to get work release?

View more questions Search