Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 07:57 PM
    90s TV show
    I don't remember a whole lot of details, but I remember it was a TV show about a girl and supernatural. One episode her family started turning into trees. Another episode was about things that got stuck in time in a man's backyard. Im trying to remember what this show was called but I can't remember.
    StacyP2006 Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Apr 14, 2010, 06:35 PM

Was is "So Weird?" I don't really remember the tree one but there was definitely one about things getting stuck in time in a backyard.
    "So Weird" (1999)
    [email protected] Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 04:37 PM
    Comment on StacyP2006's post
    Thanks so much. It was really bugging me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s TV show [ 1 Answers ]

What was the name of the television show shown during the 90s that was set during medieval times and in a medieval school I think it was on itv I can't remember anything about it apart from that and that it was a kids show I know its not a lot to go on but any help would be appreciated ...

Another 90s show [ 3 Answers ]

It was a movie I always use to watch with a dragon that came into a kids window and they went through some kid of tunnel or something. Anything?

80-90s Tv Show with puppets. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok now I know I don't recall much about this show. I was young and remember them having live action people in a castle with (I believe, cg or puppet) ghosts. One of the ghosts was an older woman who continually fell asleep. Can anyone help me? Have I gone completely mad?

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search