Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Dec 3, 2006, 03:01 AM
    Strange Red Mark
    Every few months my boyfriend get a weird red mark on his right side. It looks like a blood blister, like blood is collecting under his skin. It's only about the size of a dime, but we can never figure out how he gets them. He says it doesn't hurt, but it just doesn't seem normal. Does anyone know what this could be?
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Dec 3, 2006, 07:48 PM
    ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 3, 2006, 08:23 PM
    I am pretty sure it is nothing, but he really should consult a physician to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faded QickTime logo with the question mark on it [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean? I can't play the stream movie from the internet on my Safari. Instead, I see the faded logo of QuickTime with the question mark inside.

Reappearing Reddish Mark [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small reddish mark that appears for a few days to a week and then disappears for several months. The mark shows up on my lower back/upper buttox. It has appeared and disappeared 3 or 4 times now. My primary care physician looked at the mark and said she does not think it is skin cancer,...

Mark Twain. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I need to know a few things for a project that's due soon. 1. who were mark twain's siblings? 2. how many siblings? :confused: I need to know this info very soon so id really be happy if someone helped. Thank you. :o

View more questions Search