Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylorlynn819 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 02:15 PM
    Who goes to middle school!!
    Hey people that go or used to to raymond middle school,
    Here is some questions for you. Are people in groups every where? What do YOU do after you get done with your lunch? What kinds of lockers do you guys have? And last but not least do u have proms or dances? I will post more for you guys later bye!
    MadisonKnudsen Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Apr 6, 2010, 03:23 PM

I'm in 8th grade right now I;m almost a freshman and in my middle school yes there's usually different groups every where, after luNch you would usUallly go outside and we have short lockers or long lockers and they have combos and my school has parties but not proms or dances.
    MadisonKnudsen Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Apr 8, 2010, 08:44 PM

Well I live in Oregon wbu
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2010, 02:07 AM

With all the crazy people out there in the world, let's all refrain from being so specific with were we are. Saying you are in Oregon is OK. Anything more specific than that I'll probably feel obligated to report to the moderators, for your own safety.it looks like there are multiple raymond middle schools, lets not make it clear which one you go to.

I've only heard of proms being in high school. My middle school did have dances though. I didn't go to any though so I could only guess as to what they were like. Every school I've been to has always had lots of different groups and cliques. And sometimes it can take a while to figure out which one, or hopefully which few, you fit in with. Always try to be friends with everyone in school. Its nice when one group is having too much drama to have another group to sit with ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle school [ 19 Answers ]

I need tips eny tips even if there stupid I don't care tips tips tips!! :)

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need a middle school speech for principal

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need advice for middle school what should I do to prepare:D

View more questions Search