Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pramara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 02:14 PM
    >5 yrs on F1
    Hi

I am on F1 visa since 2004-till date... So 2009 would be my 6th tax year as a student.
    Which forms do I file?

Thanks
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 6, 2010, 01:34 PM
    Form 1040, 1040A or (most likely) 1040EZ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A is 4 yrs older than B, in 7 yrs the sum of age will be 70 how old are they? [ 7 Answers ]

Math problem A is 4 yrs older than B in 7 years the sum of their ages will be 70. How old are they now?

35 yrs of marriage -33 yrs of disagreements and misery for both [ 7 Answers ]

Have been married for 35 yrs - all we have shared is two children who ar both 30 + and married. In the last ten years I have heard no compliments, kind word or had happy conversation. On one hand she nags me & criticizes me to death to watch my diet, but makes my life absolute hell. I am sure...

I've liked him for 4 yrs [ 2 Answers ]

Okay there is this guy I've liked since I was 13 it has been an on and off crush. Like I'd see him and my feelings for him would come back then I would'n see himm for a while and so on. But anyway were friends on myspace and he posts all the bullitins saying how depressed he is and I comfort him...

F-1 Over 5 yrs [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am on F-1 Visa and have been in the US for over 5 yrs. I know I have I have to use 1040 not 1040NR. My questions are as follows 1. I am married and my wife has not been here for over 5 yrs.She is on F-1 visa too but no income. Can we still file jointly as residents? 2. If we file jointly...

Its been 11 and 13 yrs [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have a cousin who has had custody of her 3 grandchildren since they were infants.Their mother has chemical issues and mental health issues.Now Mom decides she wants them back.she has a boyfriend who got out of prison not too long ago.They are in a different State trying to get subsidized...

View more questions Search