Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OSUfan101 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2010, 11:05 AM
    New Condo!
    Our family found THE PERFECT condo in our area. It's in our price range and everything! I am so excited! But how do I get my parents to place a bid FAST? [they looove the condo too]
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2010, 11:43 AM

You ask them to put in a bid. Are you buying it or are they?

Apr 6, 2010, 03:38 PM

They're buying it, I'm helping / hurrying up the way (:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 04:06 PM

HUMMM

First never rush into buying real estate, make sure there are contracts, home inspections and never, never love or fall in love with a home till you have closed.

Always be ready and willing to walk away if the deal is not right
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2010, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by OSUfan101 View Post
    they're buying it, I'm helping / hurrying up the way (:

I thought you were 13 - how are you helping your parents buy a condo?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ml#post2304249

Apr 8, 2010, 12:37 PM

Thanks Fr.Chuck!

Judy Kay Tee: I'm helping by scouting homes, giving phone numbers, and nagging until they call haha
    It helps
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2010, 03:13 PM

Again - please stop posting childish questions and problems on the adult boards. Why don't you discuss these issues on the teen boards, possibly with other teens (or almost teens). You are taking time away from people who have legitimate questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who will own the condo after death. [ 3 Answers ]

I have read simmular post in regards to names on deeds and loans but here it goes. My mother has financed a condo loan (soley in her name) for my brother and he makes the payments ( because does not have the credit to get it on his own ) here is the real question. What happens to the condo after...

Condo Parking [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived in a condo for 14 year with 2 cars. When we were screened; we were told to park in the designed parking space that went with the condo (1) and the other car to be parked in guest parking. The condominium now says "no resident can park in guest parking. They took guest parking places...

Condo association [ 1 Answers ]

Our assessment fees are already high,owners have a hard time paying,so we need help. One of the owners has a lien on their property, because of unpaid assement fees. This owners owes us almost 5.000 Where can I ask for help for our condominium association ? We need money to pay our bills and ...

Deed to a condo [ 2 Answers ]

I jointly own a condo in Florida with my husband - I have power of attorney in the USA He wants the condo to be solely in my name as he works in the Uk - advise how I do this - take his name off and leave just min No lien - owned outright by us We live in Texas If we want to gift it to our...

Fellow condo owner not paying condo or any fees [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all.. Hey, have a situation here with 3 condominiums, 2 pay all bills on time the other is about 5 months behind on all bills. This is rough as he has finally fallen behind enough to have tapped out the reserves and next month we (the other 2 condo owners) will finally have to start dipping...

View more questions Search