Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 8, 2010, 11:38 PM

I just want to say that I have mo problems with anyone giving me a compliment. Tell me I'm hot all you want. ;)
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 8, 2010, 11:57 PM

OK you're very hot. That is your pic is it not alty. If so you are a total 10 :)
    Pets Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 12:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Larken85 View Post
    ok you're very hot. that is your pic is it not alty. if so you are a total 10 :)
    My avatar? No, that's not me.

Here's me;

Name:  Drea small.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  56.8 KB

That picture is a few years old but I haven't changed much, just the hair style which is still long just more layered.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 12:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    My avatar? No, that's not me.

Here's me;

Name:  Drea small.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  56.8 KB

That picture is a few years old but I haven't changed much, just the hair style which is still long just more layered.
    You are way cute!! AND you have size Fs? WOW! Lucky dude you are with.. :D

Apr 9, 2010, 12:09 AM

Still not a bad looking girl in my opinion. And you say you have like giant boobs too right lol. Totally puts you up to the 9 range lol. Looks like you have,or rather had, really smooth and beautiful skin too. A cute smile and strait teeth. Darker hair is good too.
    Pets Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 12:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    You are way cute!!!! AND you have size Fs? WOW! Lucky dude you are with..:D
    Cute. I love cute. I can deal with cute. :) :cool:

Lucky hubby, my poor back though.
    Pets Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 12:11 AM
    still not a bad lookin girl in my opinion. and you say you have like giant boobs too right lol. totally puts you up to the 9 range lol. looks like you have,or rather had, really smooth and beautiful skin too. a cute smile and strait teeth. darker hair is good too.
    Still have the skin, the teeth and the hair, it's just cut differently. That picture was around 6 or 7 years ago. I really haven't changed much at all, it drives people batty.

I'm looking for a more recent picture. I recently went through all my pictures, put them in order. Now I can't find anything. :(
    Welbeing Expert

Okay Larken,

Cough up a picture of yourself...

We need to see what Mr. Larken looks like.

Yeah I bet. Poor girl. I strapped on an extra 20 lbs at work tonight and walked a half mile. I can't imagine how you do it with all the weight in the front
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 12:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Still have the skin, the teeth and the hair, it's just cut differently. That picture was around 6 or 7 years ago. I really haven't changed much at all, it drives people batty.

I'm looking for a more recent picture. I recently went through all my pictures, put them in order. Now I can't find anything. :(
    Larken is right... You have beautiful skin! For sure! You are a hottie!;)

Apr 9, 2010, 12:14 AM

I'm at work so I don't have access to my pictures at the moment. But if you remember I had a different avatar a few days ago, that was me. It was a picture I took in solari on my phone.

I will get another picture up here tomorrow.

Apr 9, 2010, 12:15 AM

Enigma you are freakin hot yourself. Just thought I'd let you know as if all the guys you see don't already tell you enough
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 12:17 AM
    enigma you are freakin hot yourself. just thought I'd let ya know as if all the guys you see don't already tell you enough
    Dude, you're funny! :cool:

Thank you!:D;)

Apr 9, 2010, 12:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Dude, you're funny! :cool:

Thank you!:D;)
    You are so welcome. Well, I'm going to have to go get a little work done.

Ladies, it was nice talking to you. ;) :cool:
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 12:22 AM
    you are so welcome. Well, I'm going to have to go get a little work done.

Ladies, it was nice talking to ya. ;) :cool:
    Night night Larken;)

Apr 9, 2010, 05:03 AM

How is it that I get so lucky that two hot girls are talking to me at once lol. My girlfriend would yell at me hehe.:eek:

What she doesn't understand is that a compliment is just that, and flirting is a whole different ball game. Just because enigma is super hot, just because altey has got the sweetest smile and some of the biggest breasts I've ever heard of (honestly I am just curious to see what an F size even looks like I mean holy crap) it does not mean that I am in any way interested in dating either of you. Aside from the fact that all three of us are involved with someone else seriously in one way or another that is. My girlfriend would be very jealous that I even said any other woman was hot.

Course then again I kind of brought some of that on myself but fact of the matter is she has always been a super jealous girl. She is insecure about me leaving cause of my age and her mom keeps filling her head with all this non-sense about the one guy she dated that was 3 years younger than her... OMG 3 years? Are you kidding me she was really robbin the cradle on that one. Gosh whatever. Just because she met one idiot that cheated and did so repeatedly doesn't mean that I am going to do that. I wish people would stop judging me. If I remember correctly, the bible says something to the extent of "judge not" and all that about god being the only judgment. And these are all christians that judge me.

Matter of fact she yelled at my girlfriend yesterday for wanting to call me (while she is down south visiting) saying that she is writing her family off for a two timing a.hole and that she is better than that and above me. My girlfriend got ticked off and got into a fight with her defending me. (first time she has defended me about cheating since the cheat) It makes me happy that she is finally defending me against that, I have honestly taken enough grief about it since it wasn't really cheating anyway, not in my eyes at least. But yeah, she has come a long way and I have changed a lot in the past couple of months so I deserve a little more respect than that.

Her mom is just ticked off cause she got seriously shafted in a bad deal involving me, her son-in-law and two cars. I paid for my part, never got her to sign my title so she kept the car that I wrecked a week after I paid for it because the car she was getting from another family member ended up not being at all worth the trouble or time and it was not going to run no matter what. So now she is screwed with no car because she reniged on the one with me and got a bad one in the process. In my opinion its her fault and she got what she deserved for trying to shaft me out of the car that I paid for. But it's not like I wrecked the car on purpose either, I hit a deep pot hole and screwed up the oilpan and other vital parts down there. Forgive me for never having driven in that area before and not knowing it was there. Fact of the matter is I was even nice enough to offer to fix it with my taxes and my girlfriend told me no. So now its so far away from being my problem that it isn't even funny. I mean I paid for it, I was going to pay for the repairs, I delivered the car that she was doing the deal for which was 4 states away, and I am the bad guy. THAT MAKES Sense!! :mad:

Full of p!ss and viniger today I tell you...
    :eek:

But anyway, back to the subject, so I think two girls are hot. Why is that really even a problem? I mean I am not going to go out and sleep with just any hot girl that I meet or talk to. I only have female friends with the exception of only 2 guy friends. She has a problem with this too but I was friends with them before her and I am not going to treat them like dirt now because of her.

Just wish I could make her trust me again and I really wish she would not be such a jealous jenny. (thats not her name fyi) I just get frustrated sometime cause it makes me feel like I'm just not trusted you know. It's a bad feeling to no be trusted. Makes me feel like a criminal.

Wow OK that GOT WAY OFF TRACK lol. I don't even remember what we were all talking about... oh yeah boobs and hottness. That's right lol. Oh and as soon as I get hom I will try to fish up a good picture to put on her and show you, I'm not a 10 but I'm certainly no 1 either. I'm shorter though, I really don't like being short, hard to get girls that way, but when you have the muscle to back yourself up it almost makes up for heigth. I sadly have bad teeth though, can't wait to get my dental work done! So I can do this :D lol. Brown eyes, brown hair, 165 lbs, and 12% body fat! :) my average body weight should be around 145 lbs, so if you think about it, the rest is all extra muscle :) lots of extra muscle. So I'm not stacked but real close to it. I love my body now and it just keeps getting better and better.

OK so I got to do some paper work and get the heck out of dodge. Talk to you later
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2010, 06:25 AM

Sorry, guys, but I find this thread has become inappropriate -

"Just because enigma is super hot, just because altey has got the sweetest smile and some of the biggest breasts I've ever heard of (honestly i am just curious to see what an F size even looks like I mean holy crap) it does not mean that I am in any way interested in dating either of you."
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 06:29 AM
    This thread has gotten way off track and has become totally inappropriate. Time for me to close it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search