Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nilou66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2010, 05:16 PM
    While my visa status is under the process of chnging from b2 to f1 am I eligible to s
    While my visa status is under the process of chnging from b2 to f1 am I eligible to stay to us until I get the respond from uscis?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 24, 2010, 10:04 PM

This is a big risk.. if your application is denied, you will be already out of status.
    The best choice is to apply for student visa at the consulate in your home country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dependants' Status for H1B Visa Holder Doing GC Process [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is on L1A visa & I am on L2. My husband's company is applying green card for him. I understand this will cover all dependants including me. But, as the process will take long time, company is asking him to convert L1A to H1B. In this situation, what are the options for me...

Will I be eligible for itin as I am on f-1 visa? [ 1 Answers ]

I am an international student in usa on f-1 visa. I want to know if I am eligible to obtain itin and can I do some kind of part time job and use that itin to file my tax?

Eligible for visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am ahmed from pakistan I been in uk for 2 years as a student I came on holidays back to my country but when I went back to uk they daported me back now my wife is applying for student visa so I want to ask can I go with her as a depandent on her?thank you

View more questions Search