Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BRNOL Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2010, 03:49 PM
    Need help with movie questions
    Hi guys , this is a long shot , seen this movie about ninjas when I was a kid and can't remember if the made a trioligy of them , bbut here it goes ,the only scene I can remember a group of ninjas cornered by another group , a ninja throws a smoke bomb they disappear and tunnel under they other group and come up behind them , and that's all I can remember , thanks brian
    missylea2245 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2010, 04:42 PM
    Ninja turtals?

Or--

A life of ninja
    Challenge the ninja
    Chinese super ninja
    City ninja
    Clash of the ninjas
    Golden ninja warrior

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Me and my boyfriend play 20 questions and I need questions [ 3 Answers ]

We play 20 questions a lot and I ran out of questions help

Looking for a movie clip on asking questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm new. I'm a training consultant and am looking for a movie clip that demonstrates effective Advocacy and Inquiry, i.e. a dialogue between two people, making statements and asking questions! Thanks!

Two questions: quest for camelot soundtrack/ train movie [ 4 Answers ]

First off: Anyone seen quest for camelot?. there's a song called looking through your eyes... there was a remake CD of the soundtrack but all I can find is "various artists".. the male voice in this particular remake sounds so familiar and I want to know who it was! Lol.. does anybody have ANY...

View more questions Search