Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbzt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2010, 12:38 AM
    Earrings for cartlidge piercing
    I mean what stud or ring do they put in your ear (cartlidge) when you get it pierced is it a tragus bar or a ordinary earring?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 12:47 AM

When my friend had it done they used a regular earring but he recently found out that the place that did his did it all wrong and could have permanently damaged his ear. Apparently, if you use a traditional ear piercing gun, the cartilage can break and require surgery to fix.

In other words, go to a professional when you get this done. I don't know what a professional would use. Sorry.
    misscutie24018 Posts: 31, Reputation: -3

Jul 26, 2011, 07:08 PM
    You need to have a stud that doesn't rust. Because mine is infected from that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartlidge piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I had my cartlidge pierced about 6 weeks ago and when I took the stud out to change it I noticed a knot on the back of my ear is this anything to be concerned about it is still sore to touch thank you sivy

Chains and earrings [ 2 Answers ]

What's good I'm about to buy a whole bunch of close and gear in the city this week I want to buy a nice thin gold chain and a diamond earring how much do you think they would cost I don't want to spend too much though but I want it to be worth it another thing can you bargen the price down in...

Cartlidge STILL hurts after A YEAR! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I hope you can help me. I had my cartlidge pierced over a year ago. I had a gold stud and I think it was pierced with a gun (can't really remember it was so fast), but I remember that it was a bit sore and bled all the way down my neck! The piercer gave me tea tree oil to clean it with. ...

Cartlidge periceing! [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: should I get my cartlidge periced?I'm a 13 year old and I have the home gun pierceing kit my friend(shes like 19 she is my teacher(for bible study)i trust her and everything and my mom says I can-i have two holes in each lobe--well should iiiii? The kit is sterile and I feel its self...

View more questions Search