Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unsure_11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Apr 4, 2010, 11:58 PM
    Friends turning on you
    So I have this friend who treats me bad.A couple weeks ago I got in a fight with her because my other friend told me something she said about me(it was mean) and I told my friend I knew what she had said.She denied all of it but I think it was true and the two of them are totely aganced me.She is always putting me down and we have been friends for almost 3 years now.I don't like her but how do I tell her that I don't like the way she treats me without her freaking out?I have tried to not be her friend but then she told her mom and she got invalved and talked to my mom about how we can`t fight and need to be friends forever.
    So the question is how do I tell her that I hate the way she treats me without losing her as a friend forever?
    Help me! Thanks
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 01:00 AM

If you hate the way someone treats you, why are you concerned about keeping her as a friend? Does your mom know how she treats you and if she does, why is she pushing you to be friends with this girl? Actually, why is your mom even involved in this decision, she's your friend.

The best course of action is to be honest, tell your friend how you feel, be calm, make sure you have examples of things she's done that have hurt you, talk it out and go from there.

I just have to say that you definitely have the most creative way of misspelling against (aganced?) and involved (invalved?)

Good luck with your friend.
    Unsure_11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

May 1, 2010, 11:24 PM

My mom is involed because her mom keeps telling my mom aout it.I have told her she is treating me bad and I told her some things that she ha done and she thinks I am joking she never rakes anything I say seriously.
    Thank for the help I will keep trying to tell her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 3 knob shower faucet keeps turning and turning on the hot water. [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 3 knob Kohler shower faucet in my bathroom. The hot water keeps turning and turning and doesn't stop. The water does turn on and off but it also keeps dripping. I have to play with it in order to prevent it from dripping as much as possible. How can I fix this? It is an older type Kohler...

My shower faucet keeps turning and turning. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my shower faucet has to be almost entirely turned around before it comes on. This just happened today. . Only the cold water.. is that a bad valve er something? Thank you in advance:(

Ceiling fan turning and the lights are turning [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason the lights are turning alone with the fan? Actually spinning on the shaft. I have black, white and ground wire from the ceiling and a blue, black and white wire from the ceiling fan. I'm connecting the blue, black from the ceiling fan to the black from the ceiling and the white from...

How to fix sillcock valve that keeps turning and turning [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I have searched high and low but can not seem to find anything related to my own problem. I have a sillcok valve that just can not be shut off and with winter coming I am starting to think I will need a plumber but wanted to try myself first. I removed the screw that holds the tap and...

View more questions Search