Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Dec 2, 2006, 08:27 PM
    Help me or else!
    I am right now in a major pickle. I have recently put in a new hard drive in my computer, and the interent doesn't seem to work. I have run this internet into this computer for like two years and nothing is happening. I run an ethernet cord from a router, that is connected to another one, that is connected to the cable modem. It says that I am currently connected via Built in ethernet connection, however it doesn't have a an IP address. The last two years all I had to do was plug it in and it worked. Thusly, I do not have the proper information to do it manualy. All the other computers of this router, and the other one, work but not mine. I have restarted a number of times, and unhooked both routers and cable modems and got nothing. There was one time it worked briefly, but it was for like a second then it reverted back. Please help me!
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Dec 2, 2006, 09:44 PM
    Never mind, I felt that it might have been the ethernet cord before I posted this, and I have found it is... no need to reply it is the ethernet cord.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search